Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post up your SEATS thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Talking Post up your SEATS thread

I need some ideas for seats that stay cooler - the leather I have is TOO HOT!!!

04 CDM RSX-S seats with factory seat heaters and side srs.
Old 04-03-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
guess you don't really need seat heater in FL...
Old 04-04-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
question. are the side airbags acually functional?did you have to install sensors or anything?
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

mackin is an unknown quantity at this point
nice seats, blouisgod

here are mine
05 rsx-s seats
btw, i'm still looking to hook up the seat heaters

Last edited by mackin; 04-04-2006 at 02:19 AM.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Probaly the best seats you can buy for a 7thgen civic besides aftermarket.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 08-02-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

centurioncivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Christian Calim
Probaly the best seats you can buy for a 7thgen civic.
im pretty sure my dc5R recaros were a lil better than stock dc5 seats. held me in way better and its not shitty leather, its ultra sued. i hate leather, to coldin the winter to hot in the summer, makes you slide. and anyways there is already a post your seat thread on 7th gen, search
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by centurioncivic
im pretty sure my dc5R recaros were a lil better than stock dc5 seats. held me in way better and its not shitty leather, its ultra sued. i hate leather, to coldin the winter to hot in the summer, makes you slide. and anyways there is already a post your seat thread on 7th gen, search
oh... i guess the leather is shitty then.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

nighthawk1903 is an unknown quantity at this point
don't know about the leather seats, but i love my ep3 seats
Old 04-04-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nighthawk1903
don't know about the leather seats, but i love my ep3 seats
i actually had ep3 seats before the rsx's and they were nice, but sat higher and didnt go as far back as the rsx's. I wish i still had them cause they are much cooler than the leather, but when i lived in ny, the heated leather was awesome.

and the 05 rsx-s seats look sick!
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Gotta luv the DC5-s seats, i luv mine, yea leather can be a bad thing specially in fl but i luv mine, and with the black leather inserts on the door that i did, makes the intirior look sik as hell!

Old 04-04-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
This threads gonna turn into the post your rsx seats because thats what most people have.
Old 04-04-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
there is already a 'rate your seats' thread. post there.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=218571
Old 04-04-2006
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
This threads gonna turn into the post your rsx seats because thats what most people have.

the suede rsx seats :P
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
guud observation
Old 04-04-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Gotta be original and get something differn't *looks at giant ups box* mhm
Old 04-04-2006
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about
04 SI Suede Seats LOVE THEM!!
Old 04-04-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice seats guys...im holding off until i can get some DC5-R recaro red seats...
Old 04-04-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

anyone got after markets? lol.
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
does the side bags and heated front seat on the rsx works when you put them on after connecting all wires??
Old 04-04-2006

eklipz will become famous soon enough

RSX-s Front and rear seats... Love them...and there for sale... PM me for more info
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough

Old 04-04-2006
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
i have blue/black sparco monzas.. if you look at them online, they look hella brighter then they actually are..

you should go with these brad.. lol
http://www.precisionmarketinginc.com...ROD&ProdID=101
those actually dont look half bad..
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

jer2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
i want to see someone with recaros
Old 04-04-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jer2k
jer your sparco seats make my *** happy
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
I got some recaro knock-offs ill post pics later.. i actualy only have 1 seat in right now, and no pasangers seat, im still w8ing on the seat brackets, i need to order then.
Old 04-04-2006
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
i almost got recaros.. then i saw the sparco monzas.. and realized they were cheaper...
Old 04-05-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
Do any of you rsx seat owners notice that both seats kinda tilt inwards?
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

^^^ use a washer on the inner side and yes :-p

Gotta be original and get something differn't *looks at giant ups box* mhm
Different? Unless its something brand new to the market, i doubt its different

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc

Everyone that posted their rsx seats and SI seats have recaros
Old 04-05-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
i have blue/black sparco monzas.. if you look at them online, they look hella brighter then they actually are..

you should go with these brad.. lol
http://www.precisionmarketinginc.com...ROD&ProdID=101
those actually dont look half bad..

wow those things are crazy. im looking for something a bit cheaper, doesnt even have to be brand name at all. with aftermarkets, can I weld the bracket to the seat in a way so that the seat goes back further than in the stock position? i think it would work, just asking though