Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wrecked My Car (14+PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Unhappy Wrecked My Car (14+PICS)

Ok so I hit this turn at like 80mph and came out of it at like 90mph. Fish-taled into those stablizing cables. **** im fine... only thing hurt was my car and my pride .

But these are MY FIRST PICS EVER on the internet so feel free to comment, critique, or criticize. THX GUYS

Please understand I never intended this to EVER happen. So I never washed my car befor the pics or anything. Hear are some pics of my drop for REP

What do you guys think

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-03-2006
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
pics arent showing on my screen~
Old 04-03-2006

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Fixed
Old 04-03-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Sorry to see this happen to you. I guess driving @ 80-90mph on city streets = bad risk.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
he dosent know how to post pics he just put up the link ur suppost to click on the moiuntain button and put the link and it will post the image
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
sorry to hear that bro... your car was nice..
Old 04-03-2006

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
sorry to hear that bro... your car was nice..
THX man. Insurance will take car of it all.

Originally Posted by boxcarracer
he dosent know how to post pics he just put up the link ur suppost to click on the moiuntain button and put the link and it will post the image
I did that! They came up as red X's.

But yes this is the firs time I ever uploaded pics on the web... please bare with me

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
God, What the hell is happening? The cars on this web site seem to be dropping like flies, from either break ins or wrecks...Maybe someone cursed us or something

Last edited by 01HonderCivic; 04-03-2006 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

01civicexboy is an unknown quantity at this point
It sucks man..I have been without a car for a week now. I am pretty sure it is fixable but the question is, will you go through insurance or pay out of your pocket?
Old 04-03-2006

Originally Posted by 01civicexboy
It sucks man..I have been without a car for a week now. I am pretty sure it is fixable but the question is, will you go through insurance or pay out of your pocket?
Insurance, insurance, insurance!

roughly $$3500$$ in damage.

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess my only comments, critique, or criticizations would be don't take turns at 80 mph.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
God, What the hell is happening? The cars on this web site seem to be dropping like flies, from either break ins or wrecks...Maybe someone cursed us or something
^
I second that. I was told the 7 gen was cursed..lol I swear my girl had one it was alway getting hit, mines went through it too.

Hope everything works out for you.
Old 04-03-2006
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
damn dude that sucks! guess you have a real good reason to smoke it up all night now, lol. at least your insurance will take care of most of it, so don't worry. let them go thru honda for prices..then ebay everything.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

DAVE-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to see that, you got away very lucky for the speed you were going.

You live and learn.
Old 04-03-2006

Originally Posted by manthatguysfast
damn dude that sucks! guess you have a real good reason to smoke it up all night now, lol. at least your insurance will take care of most of it, so don't worry. let them go thru honda for prices..then ebay everything.
Crazy hu?!! You never plan for this stuff.

How about the car and the drop pics you dig?? or not.

Originally Posted by DAVE-R
You live and learn.

Spoken like a genius!

Originally Posted by Colombian4Lyf
^
I second that. I was told the 7 gen was cursed..lol I swear my girl had one it was alway getting hit, mines went through it too.

Hope everything works out for you.
Im a believer... now

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
yeah really lucky...u got scratches and some dent im assuming from what i saw ...thats nothing compared to my 30mph skid into a Pacifica

and dont copy the link to "show friends" just use the DIRECT LINK to picture

Last edited by boxcarracer; 04-03-2006 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2006

Hmmmmmmmmm THX man!!
Old 04-03-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
your a dumbass.
Old 04-03-2006

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
thats what happens when you drive like an assh0le.
Old 04-03-2006
M4X
Registered!!

M4X is an unknown quantity at this point
The damage looks only cosmetic. You are lucky beyond belief.
Old 04-03-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
2f2f syndrome
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

slickstarnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like you got lucky man. Doing that speed could have done a lot more damage, but it looks like mostly sheet metal stuff. I was almost in the same situation when I blew a tire on the interstate yesterday.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by scatman
your a dumbass.
"thats what happens when you drive like an assh0le."
I was wondering why there the hell there was so much "oh that's too bad man"
and no one saying this^^^ cause that's the truth.
p.s. how do you quote 2 diff people?
Old 04-03-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by juanotejano
"thats what happens when you drive like an assh0le."
I was wondering why there the hell there was so much "oh that's too bad man"
and no one saying this^^^ cause that's the truth.
p.s. how do you quote 2 diff people?

Quote the first guy. Copy the code that comes up then go back to the thread and quote the second guy and paste the first guy's quote code into your reply.
Old 04-03-2006
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
You really lucked out. I expected alot worse. Ya the damage sucks but at the speed you were going it could have been really bad.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
sorry to here that bro
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Sorry to keep hatin on you but I got one more problem... how did you enter the turn at 80 mph and exit at 90 mph after fishtailin?!?!? I call
Old 04-03-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by scatman
your a dumbass.
the german guy in your sig says it all!
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Tragedy
the german guy in your sig says it all!
not quite... I think this says it all http://www.baseketball.spalliance.ne...%20Scatman.mp3
Old 04-03-2006
skate or die

Quick Reply: Wrecked My Car (14+PICS)