Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wrecked My Car (14+PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
at least ur ok. quick question. how do u fish tail out in a fwd car? it seems like u pulled the ebrake otherwise i cant think of any other reason for ur rear to slide out. do u mean to say u took the turn at 80mph and understeered?
Old 04-04-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by xtheenderx
at least ur ok. quick question. how do u fish tail out in a fwd car? it seems like u pulled the ebrake otherwise i cant think of any other reason for ur rear to slide out. do u mean to say u took the turn at 80mph and understeered?
It's called taking a turn too fast and not having enough grip. If he understeered he would have went off the road. More then likely he took it too fast, over corrected, gave the car opposite lock and just barely grazed the steel wires or whatever it was he hit
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

SlowStockCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
The thing that matters is that you are OK. Money can fix your civic
Old 04-04-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
okay. this is my last time to post in this thread before i give up hope.
can you please answer my questions?
1. How Old Are You?
2. Why were you going 80 around a corner?
2a. Was it a race?
2b. Were you running for something?
2c. Were you just testing your car's limits?
1) Irrelevant...
2) no I don't race on the streets!
2's answer is 2c... just testing the limits!

Happy man!

Originally Posted by SlowStockCivic
The thing that matters is that you are OK. Money can fix your civic
Thanks for your suport man!

you have been confrontational the whole thread for **** that you should have expected for how dumb you were.
Whom ever left this NEGITIVE REP... THANK YOU TOO. All I am trying to do is share some of my life with you guys! Sorry if some of my posts come off a little ABRASIVE but, I do have to defend my self as every one attacks me for my mistake. I too understand I said feel free to comment at the begining of the thread, but I never immagend this would heart my REP on the sight. Soooooo sorry to every one that thought I was confrontational in the thread.

AGAIN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS SHARE SOME OF MY LIFE AND EXPERENCE & I GET NEGITIVE REP.

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-04-2006 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Whom ever left this NEGITIVE REP... THANK YOU TOO. All I am trying to do is share some of my life with you guys! Sorry if some of my posts come off a little ABRASIVE but, I do have to defend my self as every one attacks me for my mistake. I too understand I said feel free to comment at the begining of the thread, but I never immagend this would heart my REP on the sight. Soooooo sorry to every one that thought I was confrontational in the thread.

AGAIN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS SHARE SOME OF MY LIFE AND EXPERENCE & I GET NEGITIVE REP.
I'm pretty sure it says my name but if not then (steps dramatically from the shadows) it was I who negative repped you, and I also put a bannana peel on the road in hopes of making you crash .
Old 04-04-2006
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by juanotejano
I guess my only comments, critique, or criticizations would be don't take turns at 80 mph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
your a dumbass.
"thats what happens when you drive like an assh0le."
I was wondering why there the hell there was so much "oh that's too bad man"
and no one saying this^^^ cause that's the truth.
Sorry to keep hatin on you but I got one more problem... how did you enter the turn at 80 mph and exit at 90 mph after fishtailin?!?!? I call

And you're the one who's calling him confrontational?
Old 04-04-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
sucks about your car. but this is going to far so closed.