Wrecked My Car (14+PICS) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2006   #31  
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
okay---
i hope you leaned your lesson...thats how people get killed; either you or someone else
may i ask--why you were doing 80 in a turn?
Old 04-03-2006   #32  
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
uhhhhh how bout partin out those rims too me???? and glad ur okay now u know not to hit a turn at 90
Old 04-03-2006   #33  
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
oh one more thing 02blkcivic---how old are you?
Old 04-03-2006   #34  
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for raising my insurance and making the roads dangerous dumbass. if you had hit my wife while you were being a **** I would have come after you. It's not that the 7thgen is cursed, it's that we have a bunch of freakin ricers on here who do 90 around curves in a freakin econobox. be safe and stay away from import drivers guys....
Old 04-03-2006   #35  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
I call BS , looks like he was backing out of the driveway and scraped up beside mommy's car. No need to lie man....
Old 04-03-2006   #36  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
ok ok ok kids lets calm down its bad enough hes gotta repair his car he prob learned his lesson so stop calling him a dumbass and stuff he knows what he did lets just see if he drive safley next time
Old 04-03-2006   #37  
Registered!!

sorry for whoring here--but how did your rear bumper get messed up on the left side?
Old 04-03-2006   #38  
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanotejano
Sorry to keep hatin on you but I got one more problem... how did you enter the turn at 80 mph and exit at 90 mph after fishtailin?!?!? I call
I took the turn at 80 WITHOUT breaking... after I cleared the turn I accelerated out, then the car fish-tailed and slid out into a steel beam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jknudsen
I call BS , looks like he was backing out of the driveway and scraped up beside mommy's car. No need to lie man....

Good call man the whole thread was a charade

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcarracer
ok ok ok kids lets calm down its bad enough hes gotta repair his car he prob learned his lesson so stop calling him a dumbass and stuff he knows what he did lets just see if he drive safley next time

Damn I forgot how many HATERS there are on this sight

Any one have comments about JUST the car not the wreck??

Like how the rims look or how the drop looks???

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2006   #39  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Great looking before pics. Drop looks great. Can't wait to see what you have planned for it after the repair. Just don't speed anymore
Old 04-03-2006   #40  

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
Great looking before pics. Drop looks great. Can't wait to see what you have planned for it after the repair. Just don't speed anymore
Well said! & can doo THX MAN Sadly thos are NOT before pics... its the other side of the car

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-03-2006   #41  
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Well said! & can doo THX MAN Sadly thos are NOT before pics... its the other side of the car

thats a woman, not a man
Old 04-03-2006   #42  

Oooooohhhh Snap!

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 04-03-2006 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2006   #43  

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
thats a woman, not a man
No it's not My wife just like to get on from time to time and check out the off topic stuff. So you are half right.
Old 04-03-2006   #44  
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
ouch, luck it was those steal ropes, it would have been a billion times worse with concrete dividers
Old 04-03-2006   #45  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
Damn I forgot how many HATERS there are on this sight

Any one have comments about JUST the car not the wreck??

Like how the rims look or how the drop looks???
im not hating--you told us to criticize--so alot of us are
but i would like to know 2 things:
1. How old are you?
2. Why were you going 80 around a corner?
Old 04-03-2006   #46  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
AND how can a civic with less than 100wheel torque be enough to pull you out of a corner, especially going 80+ miles an hour....
Old 04-03-2006   #47  

Damn Guys THANKS for the negitive REP

FVCKIN HATERS
Old 04-03-2006   #48  
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknudsen
AND how can a civic with less than 100wheel torque be enough to pull you out of a corner, especially going 80+ miles an hour....
You don't power it out, you drive it out.Thats how!
Old 04-03-2006   #49  

^^^^^^Agreed^^^^^^
Old 04-03-2006   #50  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
usually stories like this end with someone dying or in the hospital. you're very lucky.
Old 04-03-2006   #51  

THX Gear!

Live & learn!
Old 04-03-2006   #52  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
car looks nice (ps. not the damaged side)
Old 04-03-2006   #53  

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
car looks stock?
Old 04-03-2006   #54  

It's dropped very nicely, on a set of great looking wheels, and tinted. You want to see stock? Look at my car. lol
Old 04-03-2006   #55  
Registered!!

wsccd3 is an unknown quantity at this point
it feels really stupid that u have to spend ur own $ to fix your car... because of ur own fault.... reminds my g' old dayzz...lol
Old 04-03-2006   #56  

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotti
car looks stock?
Well it's not all riced out, if thats what your looking for...
Old 04-03-2006   #57  
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
I guess that this is what you get for being dumb. SOrry bro

PS. IMO... NEO GENS Suck get some better tires lol.
Old 04-03-2006   #58  
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
hopefully you learned a lesson in all seriousness. It's usually hard for me to sympathize for people when something bad happens but they COULD HAVE prevented it and know what the consequence can be. Take risks but not risks that are not this dangerous. alot of people i know make fun of me on how i drive or where i park but I do it cuz i care about my car, myself, and the safety of other people.

At least you didn't get hurt but think really hard about it next time you try to take a turn at 80
Old 04-03-2006   #59  
Registered!!

okay. this is my last time to post in this thread before i give up hope.
can you please answer my questions?
1. How Old Are You?
2. Why were you going 80 around a corner?
2a. Was it a race?
2b. Were you running for something?
2c. Were you just testing your car's limits?
Old 04-03-2006   #60  

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
Arizona Teen Driver

Welcome to Arizona Teen Driver, a single resource for both parents and teens drivers. Here you will find out the facts for getting a driver's permit, license, driver education, defensive driving techniques, insurance, car facts, and other useful information. We want our teens to be safe and confident drivers. The leading cause of death of Arizona teens 15 to 20 years old is car crashes. The number one habit that saves lives is wearing a seat belt. So, please set an example and insist that all passengers buckle up all the time!

Licensing FAQ's
1. When can a teen get a driver's license?

A driver must be at least 15 years and 7 months old and pass the written exam to receive a class G driver's permit. A permit must be held for at least 5 months. The earliest age that a teen can receive a class G driver's license is 16.

2. What kind of testing is done?

You will need to pass a written exam and vision test for a driver's permit. When seeking a driver's license you will have a road test unless you have taken a qualified driver's education course.

3. Do I need my parents permission?

If you are under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign the legal guardian section on the driver license application. You will need 2 forms of identification such as a original birth certificate and social security card. You will need to provide your social security number.

4. Where can I get the Arizona Driver's license manual?

You can pick up a free copy from your local Motor Vehicles Department. For MVD locations, and to download the manual, please go to MVD

5. Where can I get answers to more questions?

Arizona, like many other states has a GDL or Graduated Driver Licensing law for teens under 18 years old. In January of 2004 the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rated Arizona's GDL laws as "poor" among all fifty states. Although the current law is not as restrictive as other states such as California, it is designed to phase in driving privileges as a young driver develops skills and maturity. Sixteen year old drivers have the highest number of crashes of any age group. States with strict GDL laws such as limiting the number of passengers or late night driving restrictions for 15 to 17 years olds, have shown a significant improvement in reducing teen crashes and fatalities.

In Arizona, a class G license is issued to a driver under 18 if he or she has passed the exam, taken an approved drivers education course, or has had at least 25 hours of supervised driving ( 5 hours at night) with a class D licensed driver. A class D licensed driver is at least 18 years old.

Although not mandatory, a parent can adopt some of the stricter guidelines of GDL for their teens. Some recommendations are:

1. Set a minimum of 50 to 100 (20 at night) hours of supervised driving. Let your teen drive you everywhere and in different weather conditions. Start with a parking lot, then quiet streets, busier streets, the freeway, and night driving.

2. After your teen has received his or her driver's license continue to include some supervised driving, but also set some restrictions on night time driving and the number of passengers in the vehicle. Set a curfew for night driving and remember that statistically the risk of car crashes and death increases significantly as the number of passengers goes up.

The states that were rated "good" by the Insurance Instiitute for Highway Safety for their GDL laws included the following measures:

1. A minimum of 6 months during the learning phase.
2. Night time curfew of 10pm or earlier until 5am.
3. No more than one passenger when driving unsupervised.
4. Issuance of an unrestricted driver's license at age 17.

Driver's Education
It may come as a surprise to many parents that driver's eduation classes in public schools has been on the decline over the past 10 years. Many school districts have opted to close these classes because of budget constraints. We highly recommend that students take a course in driver's education. The public school programs are more comprehensive because of the number of hours that is spent in class. Because of the hours, students can earn a 1/2 credit towards high school graduation. If your school district does not offer a program, look into a summer program outside your district or consider one of the many state licensed private driving schools. Summer school programs usually charge a fee.

Other schools to consider are defensive driving and advanced driving schools that can better prepare a student for emergencies that will not be experienced in a classroom or in regular behind the wheel driving. Some of these schools use state of the art simulators that police use for practice and others are held on a racetrack where students can practice crash avoidance.

Lastly, Traffic Survival School for those with ticket citations can be an excellent refresher and safety course.

High School Driver's Education Programs (class G/D)

Apache Junction HS Apache Junction 480 982-1110
Basha HS Chandler 480 224-2100
Chandler HS Chandler 480 812-7826
Hamilton HS Chandler 480 883-5000
Gilbert HS Gilbert 480 497-0177
Highland HS Gilbert 480 813-0051
Higley HS Gilbert 480 279-7300
Mesquite HS Gilbert 480 632-4750
Cactus HS Glendale 623 412-5000
Deer Valley HS Glendale 602 467-6743
Ironwood HS Glendale 623 486-6400
Mountain Ridge HS Glendale 623 376-3000
Dobson HS Mesa 480 472-3051
Mesa HS Mesa 480 472-5903
Mountain View HS Mesa 480 472-6900
Red Mountain HS Mesa 480 472-8230
Skyline HS Mesa 480 472-9400
Westwood HS Mesa 480 472-4400
Peoria HS Peoria 623 486-6300
Sunrise Mountain HS Peoria 623 487-5125
Mountain Point HS Phoenix 480 759-8449
Paradise Valley HS Phoenix 602 867-5505
Phoenix Job Corps Phoenix 602 254-5921
Phoenix Special Programs Phoenix 602 674-5555
Pinnacle HS Phoenix 480 419-4409
Westwind Academy Phoenix 602 864-7731
Third Party Driver Services (Admin) Phoenix 602 712-7173
Shadow Mountain HS Phoenix 602 867-5300
Marcos De Niza HS Tempe 480 838-3200
McClintock HS Tempe 480 839-4222
Tempe HS Tempe 480 967-1661

Private driving schools offer many options that can be more convenient for students. For behind the wheel training some schools will have the instructors pick up the students from their homes and return them after the session is completed. Although flexible and more convenient, private driving schools have a fee that is usually higher than public summer school programs. The following schools are licensed by the State of Arizona.

Private Driving Schools

AAA Sun Valley Driving School Laveen 602 908-1000
ABC Driving Schools Inc. Phoenix 602 272-1908
Desert Driving School Scottsdale 480 515-9837
Northstar School of Driving LLC Phoenix 602 942-4711
Institute for Drivers Safety Inc. Tempe 480 921-8834
Affordable Stop and Go Driving Schools Mesa 480 969-9606
All-Metro School of Driving LLC Goodyear 623 875-7947
International Driving School Phoenix 602 363-5327
Arizona Driving and Traffic Survival School Chandler 480 857-4000
N Control Driving School LLC Gilbert 480 857-3055
Securedrive Scottsdale 480 998-7242
Southwest Tutorial & Consult F/TDeaf Phoenix 602 553-0622
Law Enforcement Driving School Chandler 480 829-1400

Advanced/Defensive Driving Schools
There has been a growing need to provide more advanced and defensive driving techniques for teen drivers. These schools are not licensed driving schools in the traditional sense by the State of Arizona because they do not cover the full spectrum of classroom and behind the wheel training. Two local schools have specific courses that reinforce safety, advanced training and defensive driving.

Located in Scottsdale, Driving MBA, provides state-of-the-art technology with their driving simulators. These simulators have been used by police for driver training. The simulators can put the driver in all types of weather conditions such as fog or snow, and can simulate scenarios such as tire blowout, child darting into street, or a car crash ahead. As airline pilots train on cockpit simulators to prepare for crises and emergencies, students can be prepared and trained to face behind the wheel crises and emergencies as well.

What does car racing have to do with safe driving? Race car drivers are the safest drivers in the world because of their profession. Traveling at speeds over 100 mph drivers have learned how to get out of skids, avoid crashes, and maintain control of their vehicles.

The Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving has a teen program that teaches young people how to avoid crashes and road hazards ahead when travelling at high speeds, how to maintain control, how to get out of a skids, and many defensive driving manuevers. Students actually get behind the wheel on a race track speed, brake, turn, and accelerate. Students experience first hand what it is like to lose control of a car and how to correct properly. By far the costliest form of driving school, the skills taught can help save teen lives which is invaluable.

Traffic Survival Schools
An unfortunate consequence of breaking the traffic laws, such as speeding, usually results in a ticket that is costly and has points attached. Some violations can have points waived if the offender attends and completes a traffic survival school. Not attending traffic school can increase your insurance premiums considerably. If you accumulate 8 or more points within any 12 month period, you may be required to attend traffic school or your license may be suspended for up to 12 months.

Violation Points
DUI 8
Reckless driving 8
Racing on highways 8
Aggressive driving 8
Leaving the scene of accident 8
Failure to stop for traffic signal, stop signs, or yield right of way, causing death 6
Failure to stop for traffic signal, stop signs, or yield right of way, causing serious injury 4
Speeding 3
All other moving violations 2

There are many traffic survival schools to choose from and one that is AAA approved for an on-line program. Prices vary so please call and check a licensed Traffic Survival School near you.

Closed Thread