Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wasnt No April Fool Joke *Update pg 2, Pix*

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Ill know tomorrow
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CustomXSpunjah is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that is horrible. As soon as i put in my head unit i put an alarm nowdays you just cant take chances people are just idiots. it doesnt look like they made off with your deck, but everything else just got ripped. Im so pissed that people would even do this kind of thing, you have my condolences and everyone on this forum im sure. Couldnt they have atleast pryed the door handle off instead of breaking the damn window? jeeez...oh well like the others said, thank god the K20 is still in tact. Was this an overnight thing? parekd on the street without an alarm..thats dangerous.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
i thought EM2 honda civics were supposed to be ANTI-THEFT proof!...? they got in there by busting the window right? looks like.

SO CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEASE WHAT THE HELL THAT LITTLE RED BLINKING LIGHT IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WHY IS THAT RED BLINKING LIGHT THERE ON THE DASHBOARD?....ANYBODY?
Old 04-03-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
man that sucks. i hope you get $$$ for all the hassle.

Originally Posted by Johnold
i thought EM2 honda civics were supposed to be ANTI-THEFT proof!...? they got in there by busting the window right? looks like.

SO CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME PLEASE WHAT THE HELL THAT LITTLE RED BLINKING LIGHT IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? WHY IS THAT RED BLINKING LIGHT THERE ON THE DASHBOARD?....ANYBODY?

that is just for the cd player. it doesnt do ****.

Last edited by blouisgod; 04-03-2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
WEll apperently they arent anti theft proof. No car is.. well sept maybe the presidents.
Old 04-03-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Old 04-03-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Johnold

the anti-theft is something you can read up on in the owner's manual...short-summation:
car is equipped with immobilizer system if wrong key is inserted car will only send power to starter...nothing else...