Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wasnt No April Fool Joke *Update pg 2, Pix*

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Wasnt No April Fool Joke *Update pg 2, Pix*

I dont know why i feel like an emotionless ball of crap right now. Its 530 ive only had 1 hour of sleep, and im not even tired. About 2 hours ago, i was woke up by my friend saying my car had been broken into. I thought it was an april fools joke, but nope. Low and behold she hands me the phone and im talking to Officer Dobb. So i talk to him a min and he ask me all this mumbo jumbo, and tell me that mine and anouther car were broke into. however while they were working on my car, on of the nighbors came out and chaced um down the street. And about right after that they went to a gas station and filled up using his credit card. THey got a couple prints off the cars inside. but there going to come back in the morning to dust the outside of my car. It bugs me a little that the people had the odasity to break into my car, but in the end i know they will get what they deserve. So yeah they jacked my I-pod, face plate off my deck *since they couldnt get the deck out* (but the jacked up my vents and whole center console, My Tach, my 2 10" subs, and my amp. Not to mention broke my window and it was tinted. So all in all the inficted about 1200 dollars in damage to me. Oh well, that was just excess wieght my car didnt need. The only thing thats really irritating, is the fact that my dumb *** left the lock for the trunk unlocked *where the lever is* cause i was organizing my trunk today, and made it look damb good! Well anyways. im done with my little rant now. Ill be up till 7 so i can call the insurance and hopefully get a new window in my car.

Last edited by TransformedBG; 04-02-2006 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
damn man thats f*cked up... sorry to hear bout that...
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
this is what scared me about doing my k20 project....my area isnt exactly a nice place for pretty cars...not to long ago my friends GSR was stolen they took his engine turbo kit, duh, stereo and rims and he lives in anicer neigborhood i love in jamaica queens O_O some of you might know where that is , having a k20 and word gets around my car wont be in my driveway to long
Old 04-01-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
****ing sucks ballls
Old 04-01-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
so what project 7 is now back down to 74%??
Old 04-01-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
sorry to hear man.. hope everything works out for you. that sucks.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
sorry to hear, hopefully they catch them
gettin an alarm?
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
damn that just sucks
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
sons of biches!!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DAVE-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Thieving scum, wish we could hook our car up to 50k volts, that would make them think twice.
Old 04-01-2006

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by shroomster
so what project 7 is now back down to 74%??
for some odd crazy reason this put a smile on my face lol. and no, that just about 200 lbs lighter on my car 2 thenths of a sec! :-D he he he. Ill rebuild better than ever. But i get a new window and dash and deck it will be all good. So i wont drop it down performance wise im 99.8 % done, and interior im like 78% lol. But if yall happen to see *no to be racest cause its the truth)a big (fat) mexican guy and a little short one in fresno hanging out together let me know, they could be the ones that have my crap.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

juanotejano is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by TransformedBG
for some odd crazy reason this put a smile on my face lol. and no, that just about 200 lbs lighter on my car 2 thenths of a sec! :-D he he he. Ill rebuild better than ever. But i get a new window and dash and deck it will be all good. So i wont drop it down performance wise im 99.8 % done, and interior im like 78% lol. But if yall happen to see *no to be racest cause its the truth)a big (fat) mexican guy and a little short one in fresno hanging out together let me know, they could be the ones that have my crap.
Yea i know like 30 of them... and they have all probably broken into a car recently too. sorry to hear about your interior but it sounds like either you'll get some of the stuff back (their gonna get caught, if they have prints these guys probably have a record) and/or have insurance pay for damages.
Old 04-01-2006

Yeah insurance is cool, so ill live. Thers always been one quote i live by. "There is nothing i can possess that man can not take away"
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Hmm, nice quote, I like it.
Old 04-02-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Yeah insurance is cool, so ill live. Thers always been one quote i live by. "There is nothing i can possess that man can not take away"
ROFL......I'm sorry but does that include your man-cherry?

I died laughing nearly, after reading that, cuz it was the first thing that popped into my mind....
Old 04-02-2006

A Night From Hell

Last edited by TransformedBG; 04-02-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
not the superchared k20!! BAsTARDS!
Old 04-02-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
damn dude that sucks! hope everything works out 4 ya man
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough
just thank god they didnt take ur engine <3 k20 safe

pics cant be enlarged

Last edited by boxcarracer; 04-02-2006 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point
that is f*ed up.
Old 04-02-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

That fvcking sucks man! Was your car parked on the road? And don't you have an alarm for your car!?!

Shitty buzz man... hope everything works out for ya.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
damn man! sorry, why the hell do people KEEP braking into our civics? they have a thing for hondas? let me catch a ***** trying to break into my car. that HIS ***.
Old 04-02-2006

Originally Posted by R1Style
That fvcking sucks man! Was your car parked on the road? And don't you have an alarm for your car!?!
Yeah.. You know what sucks.. I was going to put an alarm on today.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

xtheenderx will become famous soon enoughxtheenderx will become famous soon enough
aww man that sux. hope everything works out for ya man. People have no respect for other person's hard work.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
sorry for your loss, but damn. an alarm is a MUST these days, specially with what you have done to your car!

hopefully insurance takes care of some of the stuff. and just remember, it could've been worse!
Old 04-02-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
that is some b.s. id be looking out my window every night now
Old 04-02-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
that makes me cry.
Old 04-02-2006
ultra super duper member

01vic will become famous soon enough01vic will become famous soon enough
that sucks... people are so horrible...
Old 04-02-2006
Its a celebration bitches!

HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
they did that to my ***, they jacked my DVD system in my car and other stuff... so i was just like, **** it, everything in my car is goign to stay stock stock stock... so i love my stock OEM CD player!

as long as i keep the body and interior basically stock, they won't think anything is under the hood, especially with my stock 05 DC5-S muffler...
Old 04-03-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Damn that sucks man. Insurance doing anything?

Quick Reply: Wasnt No April Fool Joke *Update pg 2, Pix*