Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

In 2weeks time I transformed my car! Before and After.****NEW PICS ON PAGE 6!!*******

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
In 2weeks time I transformed my car! Before and After.****NEW PICS ON PAGE 6!!*******

2 weeks ago I got in an accident:

Today I picked it up and put it back in summer mode!

I couldn't get an Altezza grill so I slapped my OEM grill back on. Now here's my question.... should I leave the OEM Grill (lots are saying they like it better) or should I go get another Altezza Grill????

P.S. Yes I have sideskirts... they are going on next week

Last edited by R1Style; 04-02-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

misterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nice
Oem looks goood
Old 03-31-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Looks a lot better w/ the oem grill imo..

your car looks awesoem by the way! great work.
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, looks great.

I'd say OEM. If you still wanna go Altezza, I'd preffer it if you painter the OEM black. My 2¢.

Good to see the headlights weren't damaged, also.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-31-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Your car is hot. Im glad other people like the oem grill b/c I couldnt find one either so I went oem. Sorry to hear about the wreck, but the after pics look great!
Old 03-31-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
i like the altezza grille and you could do the Honda emblem on it again. Like 02civic_ridas.
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

Peasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to beholdPeasey is a splendid one to behold
the headlights were damaged..had to be replaced...like i said earlier leave the oem in there it will look good with the sides that aren't aggressive looking
Old 03-31-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
wow ur car is ****ed up before you got the summer mode goin on....... really nicee
Old 03-31-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
to make it fair and easier to decide, I made a chop. It took me like 10 seconds to do so it's not the best but whatever

btw thanks for the compliments guys

Which looks better?

Old 03-31-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
altezza and the car looks great.
Old 03-31-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
both look hot. i prefer the OEM though by a hairline.
Old 03-31-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
OEM but painted black (glossy). Keep the H emblem on there too.
Old 03-31-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i like the oem...it looks sick
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
you car is amazing
Old 03-31-2006

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
heres what i say.. if it dosent do anything performance wise or wont gain much performance keep it OEm and clean. OEM is best in fit and quality. example.. this like why sometimes $400 carbon fiber hoods wont ever sit flush. why do you think spoon cf hood cost 2grand.. thats why.. quality and oem fit and finish.

so i say leave it.. looks better than the taiwanse **** u had
Old 03-31-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TeLLy
OEM but painted black (glossy). Keep the H emblem on there too.
yea i like that idea too
Old 03-31-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
Altezza w/ H emblem. best of both worlds
Old 03-31-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
The alteza one doesn't look bad..but OEM gives it a more..complete look.
Is it mandatory to wear the plate in the front in Canada? The saturn in the background does too, so I guess it is. That's the only thing I'd change..
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
i love you car dude its sick is that a black hood or cf hood i cant tell.... w/e it it ur car looks mad sexy dude props
Old 03-31-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Looks great Dennis. I like the altezza grill over oem cuz i never liked the stock grill in the first place. What happened to the TYC's that broke? If you still got them and are going to trash them, toss them over to me so I can experiment
Old 03-31-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
looks good with the OEM. Id say keep it oem and use the money for something else! Love the hood tho, fits ur car very nicely!
Peace
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by R1Style
to make it fair and easier to decide, I made a chop. It took me like 10 seconds to do so it's not the best but whatever

btw thanks for the compliments guys

Which looks better?

Wow, definitely OEM. Looks so clean and well put. I donno man... I'm thinking of putting a sedan grille on my car such as to have that weird bar there (got an 04 which has a honeycomb grille).

And, unline cubanmike26 said, the license plate doesn't look that bad, though. The cover you have for it makes it look like a good accessory to the car. But that's just my opinion.
Old 03-31-2006

Wow so many different opinions!!!

I think i may leave it stock and save the money in the mean time.... I've had the altezza grill on for so long the stock grill looks new to me... I'm starting to like it again.

As for the hood... it's a Seibon C/F hood...

The front plate has to stay unfortunatly. I've been given a couple warnings in the past running no plate. that's why I got the smoked plate cover... to darken it up a bit.

Tim... insurance took all my crashed parts... apparently they have the right to keep anything they replace.

Everyone else... thanks for the compliments. I'm glad it's summer time...i hated my car in winter mode.
Old 03-31-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i say altezza with H emblem.
Old 03-31-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Tim... insurance took all my crashed parts... apparently they have the right to keep anything they replace.
Dammit, I was hopping they forgot
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
wow you did all that in two weeks? looking good man, kinda like my car but in silver, hahaha. yeah the stock coupe grill gives your car alittle more classy and cleaner look. neither way, you have a hot car and hope to meet you in the summer.
Old 03-31-2006

Originally Posted by Transformer_Guy
Dammit, I was hopping they forgot
Me too... Karumba wanted the lenses.
Old 03-31-2006
Biz
Registered!!

Biz is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks Great Den..Best its looked yet..now add a blower
Old 03-31-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Me too... Karumba wanted the lenses.
But I'm not crying over the fact that I didn't get them Though could have basically given the rest to Tim, as I'm sure he wanted to test around with retrofits/etc - as no other use for them considering you said they were damaged on the mounting areas and stuff.

In any event, the car looks great and for the time being you could save the money and go with the oem grill. I'd still say altezza but both look fine really.
Old 03-31-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
rs grill

Quick Reply: In 2weeks time I transformed my car! Before and After.****NEW PICS ON PAGE 6!!*******