Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

In 2weeks time I transformed my car! Before and After.****NEW PICS ON PAGE 6!!*******

Old 04-02-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ thanks man

Gearbox... Are you gonna hack your original fogs and replace them with M5 fogs? How do you plan on mounting/installing them?
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

BrynDN should not be trusted
I'd also stick with the OEM. Adds a nice touch I think (over the gaping hole).

P.S. - The car looks great for only being two weeks after a wreck.

Last edited by BrynDN; 04-02-2006 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
well at first i hoped they would just fit in place of stock, but they are too small prolly. So I bought a whole ebay fog kit and i'm just gonna cut those up and put laminx over it so it doesn't break. projectors dont really get hot outside so no melting worries. Oh and I'm gettin the nokya yellow bulbs too once i know the size. its gonna look sweet if i can pull it off. And I also got the armor of light DRL kit to make the turn signals (and markers) stay on in bright mode so i don't have to waste my parking/headlights on cloudy days. i'm really excited how good its gonna look.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

ringflyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by R1Style
^^^ thanks man

Gearbox... Are you gonna hack your original fogs and replace them with M5 fogs? How do you plan on mounting/installing them?
hehe, I'm a chick , but no probs
Old 04-02-2006

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
well at first i hoped they would just fit in place of stock, but they are too small prolly. So I bought a whole ebay fog kit and i'm just gonna cut those up and put laminx over it so it doesn't break. projectors dont really get hot outside so no melting worries. Oh and I'm gettin the nokya yellow bulbs too once i know the size. its gonna look sweet if i can pull it off. And I also got the armor of light DRL kit to make the turn signals (and markers) stay on in bright mode so i don't have to waste my parking/headlights on cloudy days. i'm really excited how good its gonna look.
damn man... post some pics and or a DIY when you do this

Originally Posted by ringflyer
hehe, I'm a chick , but no probs
My bad girl
Old 04-02-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow..they both look so good!
I think..i'll go with OEM...
Old 04-02-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by R1Style
damn man... post some pics and or a DIY when you do this

My bad girl
yea i'll have a diy on my site but this wont be for a while. i just ordered parts, and i dont know what i'm in for lol. At least the aiming and stuff wont be as bad as a headlight retro. Its gonna be all black too except the projector lens -so stealth install.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Wassup R1... dude i say leave the oem grill! i have it on myself... im luvin it! ur car is still lookin sweet bro! nice to see u were able to fix everything up!

i have both grills and to be honest i use my other grill for my winter set up... but then again to each his own!
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough

JDM raised hood?
Old 04-02-2006
Premium Member

thats the most retarded thing ever. 99% of people will think your hood got busted in an accident
Old 04-02-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
thats the most retarded thing ever. 99% of people will think your hood got busted in an accident
well it did happen in the accident...thats why he got the CF hood...
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sare
well it did happen in the accident...thats why he got the CF hood...
Exactly.

(Not laughing at the accident, though. Don't get me wrong here.)

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-02-2006 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-02-2006
Premium Member

well no i meant the people that do it on purpose. there's a kit for that.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

kickoo is an unknown quantity at this point
altezza grill better if you have a turbo for air flow....tired of OEM and some altezza or the RS grill you can put the honda sign back on...just my 2Centzzz
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
very clean... keep it oem
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
well no i meant the people that do it on purpose. there's a kit for that.
You mean like Morton?

(Sorry for throwing you in, dude )
Old 04-02-2006

Thanks for the compliments guys I'm just glad to have my car back... it was pretty embarrasing driving around in a Hyundai Accent

MORE PICS!!!!

Sides skirts are in my car and I'm dying to put them on. Need the hardware from honda though....
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

armash is an unknown quantity at this point
good work man
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
now would ya look at that! can u say sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet? cant wait to see new pics with ur sides on!
Old 04-03-2006

I know man... I'm itch'n to put them on. I'm gonna go to Honda later today and pick up the hardware.
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i just noticed that the black part where the OEM fogs go are painted silver....
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^I just noticed too, it looks good like that.
Old 04-03-2006

^^ you know what's funny... at first I didn't want him to paint that piece because I've seen them painted before and I think it looks weird... but I had him cut out the middle bar and when he painted it I liked how it looked.
Old 04-03-2006
Super JDM Member

matt_s is an unknown quantity at this point
man please paint that front lip!! lol
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

sp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of light
looks good.
Old 04-03-2006

Originally Posted by matt_s
man please paint that front lip!! lol
I like it black!!!!
Old 04-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^I agree it looks good like that.
Old 04-04-2006
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
yo is that the mugen lip?
looks good...get ur skirts on and it will be complete
Old 04-05-2006

^^^ ya it's the Mugen lip. I installed the sides yesterday...
All I need is a rear lip now...