Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

After some demand, I finally got off my butt...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah clean car and great pics, I dont see anything wrong with it, except that in one of the pics, the exhaust looks like its hanging a little low.
Old 03-24-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
clean...i hate the 01-03 bumpers though..with the flat part for the plate
Old 03-24-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Don't hate kirk! lol, i know i hate that f'n thing too.
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks good man love the drop
Old 03-24-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
gay. lol. j/k. nice. i did not know you had HFP setup.
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
looks real good! love the rims!
Old 03-25-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks alot guys! For some reason though, I kinda like the square up front on the bumper. I would like to put a funny plate up there I guess I like being different so if everyone hates it, I gotta like it

Thanks for the comments guys!
Old 03-25-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hot wheels, awesome kit and tails looks insane, you got the complete package... nice ride bitch

btw: what happened to your foglights??? put it back dude.
Old 03-25-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Heh, I had a little (or big) engine wiring harness short out (don't ask), that managed to blow ALL my fuses, destroy half the main harness, and burn up my alternator. So some things had to go, like the turbo kit, and fogs (which had HID's in em lol). They will be back soon though =)
Old 03-25-2006
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Beautiful.
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
looks very nice and clean, awesome stickers too, i love the corvette one the best (that's why i'll be a senior citizen someday though, lol)
Old 03-25-2006

Yeah, alot of people in parking lots walk by my car adn stop to read it lol. I watched two older guys read the front and laugh. =)
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
talk about sexiness...awesome job on everything u did..
Old 03-25-2006
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
looks really good
Old 03-25-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Nice and clean... car flows perfect.
Old 03-25-2006
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like **** brad....throw it in a car crusher.

Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
I agree, the pics suck. The car looks ok though.
Old 03-25-2006

Lol =*(
Old 03-25-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
I agree w/ dj, looks like crap, SSM cars are garbage....

Old 03-25-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
looks damn good.
Old 03-25-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
WOW thats VERY nice man i want to go for the same look. what kind of suspension do you have? i want to get rid of my sportlines and get something that will make it lower, or do you think if i get 18's it will make the same effect? heres my ride tell me what you think man:

Last edited by Morton; 03-25-2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2006
blah™

Originally Posted by Morton
WOW thats VERY nice man i want to go for the same look. what kind of suspension do you have?
he gots JIC coilovers
Old 03-25-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Excal
he gots JIC coilovers
thanks man
Old 03-26-2006

LOL, yup, thanks DJ. You have to remember that 18's will fill in the wheel gap easier, AND the will automatically make your car higher off the ground. =)
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
nice lookin ssm u got there sir looks like someone else i know
Old 03-26-2006

Mwhaha, yeah, that guy has good taste lol
Old 03-30-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
looking clean
Old 03-30-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I am not reading this whole thread, so where did u get the decals from (specifically the corvette one?)
Old 03-31-2006
blah™

^ www.shockerstickers.com or www.vinyltrendz.com