REAR 4dr handles update. bottom of page 1 - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2006   #31
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinB
can you do a DIY? i would bow to you...
yes sir, I will try my best. I'm gonna start on it now. I'll take pictures over the weekend and hopefully I'll have it up by monday or tuesday.
simplicated1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006   #32
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
thanx! this will great for nopi!
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006   #33
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
your welcome Majin...
Old 03-24-2006   #34

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
repped bro
Old 03-24-2006   #35
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Where did you get your the three piece wing from? I have been debating if I should get one or not for a year now... and if I do get one I wanted the three piece wing.

texascivic2k1
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006   #36
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i dont have button. too risky.

where can i find that spoiler and does it fit sedan???
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006   #37

yea it fits sedans. flushmount is tsunami i think
Old 03-25-2006   #38
Registered!!

sorry for late response guys...I was with the mechanic watching him do the job...guys I'm at work right now and i will post up some pics later of how it look...he told me not to wash the car yet...so don't mind the dust on it..soon as i get home i'll post up some pics later of how it came out.

Ps. my girl called me at my job and was like.."I was watching u leave out the window. Your new spoiler looks so hot and your exhaust sounds awesome" teeheee...women...they're so easy to please...

texascivic2k1
Where did you get your the three piece wing from? I have been debating if I should get one or not for a year now... and if I do get one I wanted the three piece wing.
Texas u don't remember me. You were the one who helped me find this spoiler and i repped u like hell for it.
It's the wings west spoiler lip. I called and ordered it a while back.

gearbox
i dont have button. too risky.

where can i find that spoiler and does it fit sedan???

I'm sorry gear, it doesn't seem like it will fit sedan prolly because of the different curves on the rear of the sedan and coupe.
these are the only one's i see available for the sedan at wings west.

http://www.wingswest.com/products.as...ilers&ref=home
Old 03-25-2006   #39
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplicated1979
texascivic2k1
Texas u don't remember me. You were the one who helped me find this spoiler and i repped u like hell for it.
It's the wings west spoiler lip. I called and ordered it a while back.
Oops... I remember now. lol. What's up... Yeah know it was the Wings West spoiler but I am trying to find it at a good price. Because I found one on the internet for $285.00 + shipping. And I am not too happy with that price. So did you order it from Wings West direct?

texascivic2k1
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006   #40
Registered!!

ahhh yes you remembered....everything's coming along good so far..the spoiler went on yesterday and it looks sooo hot..been getting nice looks already coming to work. Um i did order it directly from them cuz I tried another website i forgot the name, but they never processed my order. So i just went with wings west and they came thourh for me. if I can recall I paid about 265 plus shipping, so yeah 285.00 is kinda too steep. call wings west and get a price.
Old 04-03-2006   #41
Registered!!

armash is an unknown quantity at this point
thats alot of money for that
armash is offline   Reply With Quote