Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

83 miles left on my 100,000 mile warranty

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
83 miles left on my 100,000 mile warranty

any suggestions on how to squeeze some free replacement parts?
Old 03-16-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Take it in and complain it's making some weird noises, then make the strangest noises you can think of, and have them look at it. Maybe they'll catch something. lol
Old 03-16-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
put it in reverse hold the brakes and floor it till you hear a funny noise... it may take a while be patient
Old 03-16-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
so you are telling him chance ruining everything under the hood?
Old 03-16-2006
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
give her 80 miles of driving down the street at 40 and throwing it into park!, that should be good for a replacement transmission...oh yeah don't forget to begin your acceleration with a nuetral drop....

1) Put car in neutral
2) Rev to 5k
3) Throw it into Drive
4) Get up to 40-50ish
5) Throw it in park
6) Repeat until you get the desired affect

You could also drain all of the oil out of it and put it in nuetral and keep your gas pedal to the floor, but they might see that your engine seized up from lack of oil or something and void your warranty...lol.

I'd say the best thing to do is to thank yourself for getting a Honda and not having to worry about any major problems in the 100k worth of miles you've had the car. But rest assured your tranny and engine will go out at 100,005 miles...lol,
Old 03-16-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Originally Posted by diskreet
so you are telling him chance ruining everything under the hood?
twas a joke mister
Old 03-16-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
haha that will work but you dont want to damage the tranny AND the engine/axles/etc
Old 03-16-2006
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LowLife
put it in reverse hold the brakes and floor it till you hear a funny noise... it may take a while be patient

LOL a Loud Clunk will soon follow if you did it correctly.
Old 03-16-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by diskreet
haha that will work but you dont want to damage the tranny AND the engine/axles/etc
all new parts from honda before the warrenty ends
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
HHAHAH, good luck with your scam