grand prix GTP + civic ex= sexy - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2006   #1  
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
grand prix GTP + civic ex= sexy

alignment= $59
2 gatorades =$2
self car wash vacuum=$1
self serve car wash=$5.00
2 sexy *** lookin cars= priceless\
enjoy boys.

what do yall think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0771.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	65040   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0772.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	65041   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0773.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	65042   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0774.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	65043   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0775.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	65044  

Name:	100_0777.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	65045   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0780.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	65046   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0781.JPG
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	65047   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0784.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	65048   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0789.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	65049  

Name:	100_0791.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	65050   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0793.JPG
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	65051   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0792.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	65052  
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #2  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i was never really a fan of the grand prix's but your civic with the new drop is looking hot
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #3  
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
nice cars
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #4  

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
bump. no one cares? eh....well me and her liked the shots....
Old 03-13-2006   #5  
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
never been a fan of the GTOs... I mean err grand ams... ohhhhh it's a grand prix, those either
your car is looking mighty fine now that the ground is closer
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #6  
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
2 sexy *** looking cars? are you kidding me?? i mean no offence or anything, but theyre both pretty much stock.
NightRider02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #7  

ok, you don't know what she has done to her car. and you don't know what i have done to mine. and btw it might be stock but that GTP is boosted enough to take on alot.
Old 03-13-2006   #8  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
niceeee
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #9  
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldnt get offensive when someone tells u ur car looks stock, its not an insult. but it does look stock. i do enjoy the drop, and the pics are not bad. if u do more keep us posted.
mikemal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemal
i wouldnt get offensive when someone tells u ur car looks stock, its not an insult. but it does look stock. i do enjoy the drop, and the pics are not bad. if u do more keep us posted.
lol, im not being defensive. i think thats what you meant. yes they look stock. and i don't mind that he called it stock. its the way he said it ya know? anyway, shes got 2 10s in the back and its not bad at all. more stuff to my car only happens when i get more money lol
Old 03-13-2006   #11  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics bro...

Who that girl?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Who that girl?
thats the ex GF!
we are still cool. shes the one who helped me with the drop install. i had alot of fun
Old 03-13-2006   #13  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinB
thats the ex GF!
we are still cool. shes the one who helped me with the drop install. i had alot of fun
She looking hot! You got nice tastes bud...

Shhhh!!!
Old 03-13-2006   #14  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
not bad, i'm jealous how the new 06 civics already look dropped. looks the same as mine if not lower
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #15  
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
is that with the megan coilovers installed? looks good
my1vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by my1vtec
is that with the megan coilovers installed? looks good
lol. no. tein s techs. no new struts/shocks. stock tires. i likey
gearbox, its cool man. they already have s techs and H techs for the new civics. yep. they do. and i drove beside a couple today. they are NOT dropped
Old 03-13-2006   #17  
Words on a User Title

BTW, is Boris you or your car?
Old 03-13-2006   #18  

i need a name for my car. i was talkin to tara about that too a few nights ago. it has to be a girl name. my buick name was charlotte. hehe. i need a name for my baby. so no, its me. not the car name
Old 03-13-2006   #19  
Words on a User Title

My car is Mr. D17 (Cheap, I know)
He's good-mannered and manual, so he's a Mr.
My old 4Runner's name was La Nalgona, Big Booty in English. Too bad she was totaled
Old 03-13-2006   #20  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
with the amount of time i spend on my car already, i think if i were to name it, i would cross the line from obsessive to crazy
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006   #21  
Words on a User Title

^^^