General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

financing deals

Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluecoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
financing deals

well i happened to be looking around the mitsu site and a little banner type thing showed up saying that mitsu is offering zero payments & interest for a year on new mitsu's, so of course this peaked my interest in the eclipse. i'm sorry, i had a moment of weakness, that gt is pretty tight. but when it really came down to it i was only interested in an eclipse because of the added financing deal. its hard with these domestic car co.'s throwing 0% in your face 24/7. but i bought my civic w/out any great deal and i'm happy with it. and there's really no car under 25 grand that looks better [to me].
so now i have a renewed love of my civic, like the day i bought it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
i just hope that honda doesn't start with the 0% financing, now that i already have my car.
Old 11-13-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
I think theyre doing the 0 Financing because the cars arent worth anything to begin with [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

The reason I went and got a 1999 was because they were having 5.9% interest on it, and for me being 18 I thought it would be the right time to start my Hybrid project, and whatdya know, I pickup a 99 Civic EX with pretty much everything and only 30k miles on it for $10k, and drop the b16a2 in it...so I think in the long run I saved my self some $$$