Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Car Complete (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006
BIG
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
looks good dude, definately your own style, but I can respect that.

glad Mike got you the rims, they look wild!
Old 03-13-2006
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
wow alot of you guys are cocky dicks thinking there is only one way to do things. i am all for the clean look. but i would NEVER tell someone their car is ghey, ugly, rice or anything like that. yeah i know he put his car up here for opinions but god. you guys are brutal. i wasnt gunna post in here cause well i ddint really have opinions about the car but after reading everything you guys said it makes me not want to be a part of these forums. who knows what you guys are gunna say when i finish mine. alot of you guys i had respect for but i lost alot now after this.

now on to the car. i think it looks alright. i agree about the grill in the rear. maybe try a different bumper. the one hondaguy12 is pretty nice. i dont like the fenders. mndthagap is sellin sl fenders those might flow nice with the nsx vents you have, you should look into that. also **** what everyone is sayin about the tyc tails, they look godo with the rest of the car. im not a fan of chrome wheels, but hey to each his own. i think you car is the perfect show car.
Old 03-13-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
All I can do with someone else's car is look at it, and looking at this one is very pleasing...I love it! Who cares if there's any engine modifications, I'm not driving it.....I'm looking at it.
Old 03-13-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i gotta agree with cenz. if you don't like it, don't say it sucks, just say the way you would have it. be constructive.
Old 03-14-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i think this thread isnt even about kumanan's car.... its about wats ricey and whats nott, haha i dont think his car is at all
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Didn't see him post up pics of his car in a while since it was in the body shop glad to see the finish product but it just isn't my style I see cars like that around where I live and make fun of them sorry man but the time you put into it counts for something.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

CiviCoupe2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
No comment from me. As long as you're happy with it, then its all good.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MajinB
i gotta agree with cenz. if you don't like it, don't say it sucks, just say the way you would have it. be constructive.