Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Car Complete (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Car Complete (pics)

Air lift Digital air ride kit w. 5 Gal tank and 2 compressors
Video: 1 7'' Lilliput touch screen
2 6.5'' Fahrenehit Screens
2 8'' Visors
1 12.1'' Flipdown
1 15'' Acer LCD Monitor (in trunk)
1 5'' Rear view lcd mirror
Media: 200 GB Car PC w/ 1 GB Ram on VIA SP13000 Mini ITX Motherboard w/ Garmin GPS, Dlink Bluetooth, Linksys USB adapter.
Audio: 2006 Model Kicker 15'' L7 in 3.0 cubic feet fiberglass enclosure.
Clarion 640.4 Amp for speakers
2 Clarion comp's, 2 Fosgate comp's.
Wheels: 18'' Lexani Rims with Hankook Tires
Power: 2 Orbital Gelpack batterys
Other: Momo Millenium Steering, RSX Type-S Seats,

Last edited by kumanan; 09-03-2006 at 02:21 PM.
Old 03-12-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
wow..
Old 03-12-2006

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
please no more pics! i understand the theory of show cars, and that is not show car. its ugly and ricey. its got lots of appearance mods but they dont flow enogh together and dont fit the ride enough to make it a show car. and please dont be one of those people that just continue to add more and mores subwoofers, all it does it get worse and gayer looking.
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sujak

word..
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

kumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the roughkumanan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
please no more pics! i understand the theory of show cars, and that is not show car. its ugly and ricey. its got lots of appearance mods but they dont flow enogh together and dont fit the ride enough to make it a show car. and please dont be one of those people that just continue to add more and mores subwoofers, all it does it get worse and gayer looking.

i do what i like, without regard of wut yu think lol whose car is it ?
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

TOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the roughTOEnail is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
couldnt have said it better...
Old 03-12-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
not my style at all and very ricey
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

shaman can only hope to improve
wow people are so freaking funny, hating and all.....

are you kidding me? rice? how so.... its a freaking ncie *** show car

the chrome rims match his paint job and his tail lights very well, the nsx side vents go very well with his fender, and the interior complements the entire car.

If any of you were to see this car in person, beleive me you wouldnt be talking all this $%$%
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Sujak
So uh... whats that stuff around your exaust pipe?
its the mesh grill cuts
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough
It's uhhhhhhhh.......what's the word?......Different!
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
its ok
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I just hate the fenders looks like it was just slapped on , mesh grill should be painted black and I think black headlights would flow better the tails need to go put some 04's on it and those rims were not ment for a civic and why white interior anyway it's your car if you like it I guess thats all that matters in the end
Props on your work

Last edited by Hayz; 03-12-2006 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by shaman
are you kidding me? rice? how so....

altezzas for one.
Old 03-12-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Moved
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Hayz
I just hate the fenders, mesh grill should be painted black and I think black headlights would flow better the tails and the rims are alittle much but props on your work
thanks, im gonna look into the black mesh grill
Old 03-12-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
how come there's no mesh in the front grille?
Old 03-12-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
What's the deal, its his car, damn , "a cada cual con lo suyo", not my style tho', but if you like it, that's what counts. If you change the rims, put 04-05 tails and change the rear bumper, it'll look better; my 2 cents.
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

SlowStockCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 03-12-2006
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
what is rice about this car:

1. Altezzas
2. The wheels are "bling" but the rest of the car theme leans more towards a tuner-style theme
3. Tacky body kit
4. Hydrolics
5. Mesh grill

Overall, its just way too much. But hey, this is just my opinion...
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
give him props for his work and stop the hate..we all have different taste!!!
if you don't like it then don't post shiet up
Old 03-12-2006

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
meh...
Old 03-12-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
I think all of you who flamed need to suck a fat ****... build your car for yourself, why should you follow the mainstream if you don't want to?
Old 03-12-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I'll give ya credit for doing a good job on it....the exhaust looks weird to me for some reason tho coming thro that silver mesh.

Not my style but alteast the kit fits properly and its all one, nice color.
Old 03-12-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
its good lookin... i think u went a lil out of ur way with the rims... but nice..... let me know when you sell stuff haha
Old 03-12-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
not bad, seems a bit overdone but thats just me. I've seen alot worse.
Old 03-12-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LowLife
I think all of you who flamed need to suck a fat ****... build your car for yourself, why should you follow the mainstream if you don't want to?
Um, ok? I built my Civic how I wanted it and you know what else? I never posted it up on this site because I didn't care what anyone thought about it. The thread starter, on the other hand, obviously wanted peoples' opinions or else he wouldn't have started a thread about his car. Now, after starting the thread, there's no guarantee that people are going to like the car. That's life.
Old 03-12-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks good. id say some 04 tails and some clean gloss black 18"s and that ride would be stacked, IMO.
Old 03-12-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
actually its air ride not hydraulicsssss yO

if you didnt have the fenders and vent i think the rims would of flowed with the car nicely and the airride makes it sit at a perfect height for them.
Old 03-12-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
yo...those rims are so crazy..haha, like, wow!
its not my style. but hey, you've put lots of work and effort into your car. good job, except the fenders..not liking those..
Old 03-12-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
... The thread starter, on the other hand, obviously wanted peoples' opinions or else he wouldn't have started a thread about his car.
Or maybe he was just proud of his car and wanted to show it?

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
Now, after starting the thread, there's no guarantee that people are going to like the car. That's life.
You don't have to like it... you also don't have to bash it. If thats what your life consists of then thats sad.

Last edited by LowLife; 03-12-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Quick Reply: Car Complete (pics)