Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lambo Door Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006
"Stage7"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Lambo Door Shocks

Just have a simple quick question I'm hoping can be answered.

I have the Decah Lambo door kit on my ride, and one of my shocks are completely DEAD! So yeah, I'm having to hold the daim door up gettin in and out LOL Anyway, my bro hooked me up with one of his extra shocks to install, but the shock is from Vertical Doors. Does anyone know if the Vertical Doors shock will work w/me Decah kit? I know I can go peep it out and prolly tell by sight, but I have not had the time since I received the shock. Any info would be hella tyte...Thanks in advance...

"ONE"
"Blue"
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BlueBoyCivic
Just have a simple quick question I'm hoping can be answered.

I have the Decah Lambo door kit on my ride, and one of my shocks are completely DEAD! So yeah, I'm having to hold the daim door up gettin in and out LOL Anyway, my bro hooked me up with one of his extra shocks to install, but the shock is from Vertical Doors. Does anyone know if the Vertical Doors shock will work w/me Decah kit? I know I can go peep it out and prolly tell by sight, but I have not had the time since I received the shock. Any info would be hella tyte...Thanks in advance...

"ONE"
"Blue"

i got the same problem w/ mine....one shock is gone .....so i bought 650lb. shocks from where i purchase my lambo kit .......they are not that expensive ... if ur shocks and his shocks matches ....then they are both the same...but since ur brand is different from his..it might look different...if i were you, i'd call decah and ask for the right one , before u do anymore damage to your lambo kit.....
Old 03-03-2006
"Stage7"

BlueBoyCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have a # for Decah? I got my kit from one of my boys that was gettin rid of his kit, so I have not point of contact to see if I can just purchase the shock...Hella thanks for the info bro!

"ONE"
"Blue"
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BlueBoyCivic
Do you have a # for Decah? I got my kit from one of my boys that was gettin rid of his kit, so I have not point of contact to see if I can just purchase the shock...Hella thanks for the info bro!

"ONE"
"Blue"

i have the site ... http://www.decah.net/site/decah_new.html ... now rep me..
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
ya they should work with u on that shock problem. where u buy it? It might be under warranty?