Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

picked up my springs

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Talking picked up my springs

ok, i finally picked up my s techs. they are a little dirty, and show signs of use, but they are still nice. and i only paid 66 bucks for them, so its well worth it
and the last pic is me excited hehe. and finally also pics of the rear sway. they will both go on the ride hopefully next thursday or friday.

im a happy ninja today
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0697.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	64813   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0699.JPG
Views:	288
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	64814   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0700.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	64815   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0702.JPG
Views:	283
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	64816  
Old 03-02-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
damn those look so cheap compared to progressive rate H&R lowering springs...good springs none the less tho...
Old 03-02-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
i can't see how people buy used springs
Old 03-02-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0703.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	64817  
Old 03-02-2006
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
great pics
Old 03-02-2006

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
Why would you need the endlinks for the RSX rear sway bar?
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SLeePeRCIVICHopeful
Why would you need the endlinks for the RSX rear sway bar?
it got'em for free , plus, rsx endlinks are better than stock endlinks

Majin, you'll feel huge difference in handling after you install both springs/rear swaybar. But, do you have the shocks to go along with???
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
lol..i like the pics...well the theme of them..well i don't mean i like u..well u know what the fugg i mean...Good buy on the springs..
Old 03-02-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HITMAN
i can't see how people buy used springs
whats soo bad about buying used springs
Old 03-02-2006

Originally Posted by chrisleecool
it got'em for free , plus, rsx endlinks are better than stock endlinks

Majin, you'll feel huge difference in handling after you install both springs/rear swaybar. But, do you have the shocks to go along with???
yea im excited as you can see hehe. im usin stock shocks/struts. and im not crazy, im just carefull. they will be fine. and if/when they blow it will be because of my carelessness, and i will grab up some new ones when needed.
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
great pic
Old 03-02-2006
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Damn son you need to get some protein shakes going !!!! lolll
Old 03-02-2006
You gotta be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that

ddevil0013 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by _Viper_
and shave your hairy *** chest lol
Old 03-02-2006

chicks dig the hairy yo.
Old 03-02-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by _Viper_

j/k majinb, off/t have you been working out for the "get in shape" competition.

on/t, springs look nice and you definitely will feel a difference in handling with the sway bar. Just be careful on those stock shocks, go slow over speed bumps and watch out for dips in the road, though they still will blow eventually, you can get some more life out of them.
Old 03-02-2006
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaha viper is a funny guy
Old 03-02-2006
K-DUB

Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by chrisleecool
plus, rsx endlinks are better than stock endlinks...

It's the same part and part # from both Honda and Acura....there is no difference between the two......
Old 03-02-2006

Originally Posted by Touge *****
It's the same part and part # from both Honda and Acura....there is no difference between the two......
if there is no difference, then why do the civic endlinks break with a rsx rear sway sometimes?
Old 03-02-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
lets hope you install the rear sway bar in the correct orientation.
Old 03-02-2006

Originally Posted by infinite012
lets hope you install the rear sway bar in the correct orientation.
please elaborate
Old 03-02-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
there are lumps in the sway bar that "correspond" to the lower control arms/exhaust pipe. if you install the sway bar upside down, the sway bar will hit the lower control arm and rattle against the exhaust. it will also snap your endlinks.
Old 03-02-2006

thanx. ill make sure i don't do it upside down. i know it don't count but ill rep ya. you saved me a big headache cause it don't say that in any of the DIYs or give good picks of endlink installs. thanx again!
Old 03-03-2006

no problem.
Old 03-03-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
now thats a deal
Old 03-03-2006
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, the sway bar will make a very noticeable difference. But if you're still on stock tires, don't go pushing it to the limit to see how fast you can take turns

I'm also curious how long your stock struts will last. How many miles are on your car now? I have an 02 w/ 57k. Keep us posted
Old 03-03-2006

my ride is a 01 with 75-76k almost. so anyway, i baby the hell out of my car, it takes me forever to go over a speed bump anywhere cause i know it helps every little bit.
my tires are dunlop sport S2's. i like them. came with the car and the tread is almost perfect after 20k after 1 year and a few days of owning the car.
why shouldnt i push the limit? i do it now anyway
Old 03-03-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Glad you finally found/got some springs for your ride. Post pics after the install.