Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

~My Vic With 35% All Around~

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats sick!
props man
Old 02-26-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
looks very much excellent, and glad you got some toyo proxes 4s. I love those tires.
Old 02-26-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^THANKS man, yeah I love those babies
Old 02-26-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
well cuz i've seen other member's pictures that had 35% tint supposedly but some looked lighter and some looked darker. , cuz i dont want it too light.. and not too dark either
Depends on the brightness of the interior when you're looking through the tint. If the car's got a sunroof, there's going to be sun shining right into the car making it bright and easy to see inside. Or if the car's got a bright interior or facing the right way that the sun is coming through the other window or the windshield. Or especially if you're looking in one window and out through the other window. Common sense I guess.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Looks nice
Old 02-26-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
^THANKS man, yeah I love those babies
and I think I told you this before, but your wheels, although completly different from what I normally like, look great on the car! Keep it up down there!
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
you have the aero kit on there right?
Old 02-26-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I appreciate it diskreet, thanks for all the comments
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by rhcp0801
you have the aero kit on there right?
The back bumper has the AERO kit, sides are the kaminari for the sedan(did'nt know they were made for the sedan but they fit and I like them and of course the type r front lip .
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm very nice, i wanna do some sort of exterior job on my vic cause its all stock but im not sure if i want to do the full aero kit, or just do the type r lip and the rest the aero, im too confused on this ****
Old 02-26-2006

^seek medical attention, it helps
Old 02-27-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
u havent seen mine yet..
^Or mine!! Just messin'...

Car looks HOT boricua as always. And why haven't you repped me back yet!?
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats one sick 7thgen man. What kind of spoiler is that ??
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

nighthawk1903 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, the car looks great. I bet its easier to keep the car clean with weather like that, here in ohio we don't have that luxury all the time, an if cops **** with you on 35% they sure wouldn't like my 20% on a black civic with black interior, but the car is sick enough they might leave you alone or give you more **** cause its a honda, Dam Piggies!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2006

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I appreciate it diskreet, thanks for all the comments
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
^ koo thanks i think i should get 30% or 25%
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

straightfaced is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MYK1013
thats one sick 7thgen man. What kind of spoiler is that ??

Tsunami wing.

Looks very nice.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
I miss my tinted windows :-(

and i miss nice weather....****ing 4 inches outside right now!!!
Old 02-27-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Sujak
I gave up with "go light cops wont care" since i got pulled over with 35% (black interior) So in summer im having some 5% put on all around, (maybe 50% or 35% on windshield)

Clean car!

My 35% looks exactly like that.
Why would you ever tint your windshield? Aren't you concerned about other peoples' safety?