~My Vic With 35% All Around~ - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2006   #1  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool ~My Vic With 35% All Around~

Some pics of my CiviC with 35% tint all around and TOYO Proxes4 205/45/17. More pics of it when I charge the batteries of my cam.

Last edited by boricua_civic; 02-26-2006 at 01:20 PM.
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #2  
Registered!!

JrylJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Your ride is the best 04-05 Civic i've seen! clean
JrylJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #3  

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bro', doing the best I can
Old 02-26-2006   #4  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
boricua, damn man, another rallye red reppin, damn nice man, damn nice! Too bad you're so far away!
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #5  

I'm far but I will become famous soon enough
Old 02-26-2006   #6  
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
hey do ALL tinting places have to use the same exact percentage ratings? like.. will a 35% from one place be the same as 35% tint at another tint shop? or do they vary??
xkimsungminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #7  

I may have a problem with cops, cause the tint is 35%, but the interior is black and the car comes with a % stock. At night you cant see to the interior. Let's hope police doesnt fvck with me for this
Old 02-26-2006   #8  
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice
nice ride...about your fog lights,did you have it tinted too?is it bright when it's on?
hyper_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #9  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I may have a problem with cops, cause the tint is 35%, but the interior is black and the car comes with a % stock. At night you cant see to the interior. Let's hope police doesnt fvck with me for this
well cuz i've seen other member's pictures that had 35% tint supposedly but some looked lighter and some looked darker. , cuz i dont want it too light.. and not too dark either
Old 02-26-2006   #10  
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
nice, looks good, i have the same %age
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #11  
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Gawd it looks so new and clean all the time....send me ur secret..hahaha
ASIANPRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper_silver
nice ride...about your fog lights,did you have it tinted too?is it bright when it's on?
Yeah, they are tinted too, here's a crappy pic at night with the fogs tinted and before the 35% tint all around:

Last edited by boricua_civic; 02-26-2006 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2006   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
well cuz i've seen other member's pictures that had 35% tint supposedly but some looked lighter and some looked darker. , cuz i dont want it too light.. and not too dark either
It depends on the brand and quality of the tint.
Old 02-26-2006   #14  
Registered!!

Quote:
It depends on the brand and quality of the tint.
hm.. interesting.. they have different BRAND tints too?? i know there's high quality tint places and low quality.. but i didnt know they had brands.. would you care to enlighten me?
Old 02-26-2006   #15  

Well, go and look for the tints at Pep Boys and at a known professional tint shop.
:edit: I'm going to sleep, I have an exam tomorrow and I havent studied from being here
Old 02-26-2006   #16  
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
piiiiiiimp
hotdogpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #17  
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow that looks great, I think Im gonna go with 35% when I tint.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #18  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
nice was the first thing that came to mind, what rear wing is that?
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #19  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
very nice
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #20  
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks hot
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #21  
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrylJDM
Your ride is the best 04-05 Civic i've seen! clean
u havent seen mine yet..
HondaGuy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #22  

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Really? I think it's not really THAT dark..looks very nice!
cubanmike26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #23  
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
lookin good very clean I have 35% tint to and love it
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #24  
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow...so hot ! I love your headlights. It is one of the cleanest coupes i've seen.
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
u havent seen mine yet..
Of course he's seen it,
Old 02-26-2006   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Really? I think it's not really THAT dark..looks very nice!
You should see it at night, looks like an undercover car
Old 02-26-2006   #27  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LoL!
Told you.
Cops here are bastards... you might get around a 31-32% reading... just watch out for the "bloqueos" cops make at nights (bloqueo = cops close the streets and check ALL cars passing through the streets they close).

My baby has 42% and read around 38%...

[EDIT] Illegal here is 34.99999% down (lol)

Last edited by ramcosca; 02-26-2006 at 01:21 PM.
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #28  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner1738
nice was the first thing that came to mind, what rear wing is that?
It's the Kaminari, isn't it bori?
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #29  
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^Im curious how 42% tint looks like, you got a pic?
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006   #30  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramcosca
It's the Kaminari, isn't it bori?
You always have it wrong !!, its the Tsunami wing.