Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

~My Vic With 35% All Around~

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool ~My Vic With 35% All Around~

Some pics of my CiviC with 35% tint all around and TOYO Proxes4 205/45/17. More pics of it when I charge the batteries of my cam.

Last edited by boricua_civic; 02-26-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

JrylJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Your ride is the best 04-05 Civic i've seen! clean
Old 02-26-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks bro', doing the best I can
Old 02-26-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
boricua, damn man, another rallye red reppin, damn nice man, damn nice! Too bad you're so far away!
Old 02-26-2006

I'm far but I will become famous soon enough
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
hey do ALL tinting places have to use the same exact percentage ratings? like.. will a 35% from one place be the same as 35% tint at another tint shop? or do they vary??
Old 02-26-2006

I may have a problem with cops, cause the tint is 35%, but the interior is black and the car comes with a % stock. At night you cant see to the interior. Let's hope police doesnt fvck with me for this
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice
nice ride...about your fog lights,did you have it tinted too?is it bright when it's on?
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I may have a problem with cops, cause the tint is 35%, but the interior is black and the car comes with a % stock. At night you cant see to the interior. Let's hope police doesnt fvck with me for this
well cuz i've seen other member's pictures that had 35% tint supposedly but some looked lighter and some looked darker. , cuz i dont want it too light.. and not too dark either
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
nice, looks good, i have the same %age
Old 02-26-2006
GODLIKE

ASIANPRIDE is an unknown quantity at this point
Gawd it looks so new and clean all the time....send me ur secret..hahaha
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by hyper_silver
nice ride...about your fog lights,did you have it tinted too?is it bright when it's on?
Yeah, they are tinted too, here's a crappy pic at night with the fogs tinted and before the 35% tint all around:

Last edited by boricua_civic; 02-26-2006 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
well cuz i've seen other member's pictures that had 35% tint supposedly but some looked lighter and some looked darker. , cuz i dont want it too light.. and not too dark either
It depends on the brand and quality of the tint.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

It depends on the brand and quality of the tint.
hm.. interesting.. they have different BRAND tints too?? i know there's high quality tint places and low quality.. but i didnt know they had brands.. would you care to enlighten me?
Old 02-26-2006

Well, go and look for the tints at Pep Boys and at a known professional tint shop.
:edit: I'm going to sleep, I have an exam tomorrow and I havent studied from being here
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
piiiiiiimp
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Wow that looks great, I think Im gonna go with 35% when I tint.
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
nice was the first thing that came to mind, what rear wing is that?
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
very nice
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks hot
Old 02-26-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JrylJDM
Your ride is the best 04-05 Civic i've seen! clean
u havent seen mine yet..
Old 02-26-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Really? I think it's not really THAT dark..looks very nice!
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
lookin good very clean I have 35% tint to and love it
Old 02-26-2006
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow...so hot ! I love your headlights. It is one of the cleanest coupes i've seen.
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
u havent seen mine yet..
Of course he's seen it,
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Really? I think it's not really THAT dark..looks very nice!
You should see it at night, looks like an undercover car
Old 02-26-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
LoL!
Told you.
Cops here are bastards... you might get around a 31-32% reading... just watch out for the "bloqueos" cops make at nights (bloqueo = cops close the streets and check ALL cars passing through the streets they close).

My baby has 42% and read around 38%...

[EDIT] Illegal here is 34.99999% down (lol)

Last edited by ramcosca; 02-26-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-26-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by runner1738
nice was the first thing that came to mind, what rear wing is that?
It's the Kaminari, isn't it bori?
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^Im curious how 42% tint looks like, you got a pic?
Old 02-26-2006

Originally Posted by ramcosca
It's the Kaminari, isn't it bori?
You always have it wrong !!, its the Tsunami wing.

Quick Reply: ~My Vic With 35% All Around~