Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

More pictures of my 7th generation. [No 56K Allowed]

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
haha nice
Here are some updated pictures with the tint. I had a bus hit me on the bumper so I'm going to replace it with an aftermarket one and the suspension is on the way. And once the snow melts, wheels.

Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
hey dex in one of your posts you say the only way to turn off the drl is to pull the handbrake up. there is another way to disable them and that is too either pull out or replace the fuse. if you are going to replace it you must put in a fried fuse. i did this on mine so that i can get just the orange lights on with out having the drl's running. food for thought
Old 01-04-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Ya sorry....not the only way, but the only way that's not permanent really. Or semipermanent. I was more referring to when you pull into a driveway to hide from someone and pull up on the handbrake to turn off your DRL as they cruise by. The days of hiding from the cops when you're young and dumb.
Old 01-04-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
haha good call
Old 01-06-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by DeX
The company I work for passed its expectations for the quarter so they're giving me $1500 or so along with everyone else there. I'll some new wheels soon, thinking about going bronze 18 inch.
Damn!! I was offered a job in Alberta, I should've got it! I heard its booming there now!

btw Nice Car!
Old 01-06-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
I thought DRL could only be disabled by turning the car off, didnt know handbrake also works!
Old 01-06-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Just got this much of my suspension. Still waiting on the rest.

Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

12345678910 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by MrXclusivE
Damn!! I was offered a job in Alberta, I should've got it! I heard its booming there now!

btw Nice Car!
you can walk down the street and almost get offered jobs.

everyone is hiring. for everything.

i live in Calgary too.
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

mr.rowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude i want to live there,, Oh wait i hate snow....J/K nice car
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
I hate the cold. I also dislike the french but for the right $ amount I will do just about anything! Well within reason.......
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 12345678910
you can walk down the street and almost get offered jobs.

everyone is hiring. for everything.

i live in Calgary too.
I know! and they give you loads of free stuff aside from the high pay, my buddy worked there for his last 2 work-terms he got all kinds of stuff for free including a free apple laptop and 3 leather jackets! its amazing what oil can do!
Old 01-07-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
I also dislike the french