Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

More pictures of my 7th generation. [No 56K Allowed]

Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
More pictures of my 7th generation. [No 56K Allowed]

It was nice and warm and sunny in Calgary today so I went up by 17 Avenue and 36 Street to get some pictures of my car with downtown in the background. Unfortunately it got super cold and cloudy just as I got there......and for some reason it's sunny again now. Anyway, here it is!

Old 02-21-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
nice car man, but the hubs are killing the look man. IMO.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Supa_Fli is an unknown quantity at this point
good pics clean ride. nice... and yeah the huds are total death
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
The company I work for passed its expectations for the quarter so they're giving me $1500 or so along with everyone else there. I'll some new wheels soon, thinking about going bronze 18 inch.
Old 02-21-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
18's i think are too big...i would go with 17s tops and a suspension...with $1500 u can get a good suspension and some rims together
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
car looks nice i wanna fnd a way to get that courtesy light running on my car. does anyone know how to drop the voltage on a high beam headlight with or without a transformer to get that city light look?
Old 02-21-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!
Did the car come with the daytime running lights or did you have it installed?
How come they can have the dark grey in Canada as a DX color? I like that color way too much! (Although not more than the Rallye!)
Old 02-21-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
nice car....thats canada? just thought there'd be more trees...
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by juzthewy
car looks nice i wanna fnd a way to get that courtesy light running on my car. does anyone know how to drop the voltage on a high beam headlight with or without a transformer to get that city light look?
????
Do you mean daytime running lights? They're half the wattage of when your headlights are on, it's illegal not to have them in Canada. You can always tell when an old car is from the US because they don't have them. It's wierd to see. Every single car sold here is like mine, didn't know other countries actually liked it.
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Nice!
Did the car come with the daytime running lights or did you have it installed?
How come they can have the dark grey in Canada as a DX color? I like that color way too much! (Although not more than the Rallye!)
Wow, had no ideathis was such a big deal! That's normal, every car comes with those, they automatically come on when the car's turned on. The only way to turn them off is pull up on the handbrake.
Not sure about the colour, all I know is there's hardly any coupes here this colour, probably because I think it is a US car. The VIN starts with a 1 meaning it was built in the US but upon further investigation I found out that every coupe imported to Canada is actually manufactured in the USA, only sedans are made in Canada.
I love the colour too, all the performance shops I brought it to for installs commented on the colour.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by redem2
What about some igloos?
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DeX
????
Do you mean daytime running lights? They're half the wattage of when your headlights are on, it's illegal not to have them in Canada. You can always tell when an old car is from the US because they don't have them. It's wierd to see. Every single car sold here is like mine, didn't know other countries actually liked it.
yea i kno that but im from the us. we dont have that and i wanna know if there is a way to get it w/o having to buy the canadian setup. but yes thats exactly what im talking about.
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by redem2
There are lots of trees, here's my hometown in Newfoundland.

But in Western Canada it's all prairie land so it's all flat. Imagine hundreds of miles of highway with no hills and no turns.......lots of speeding.
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by juzthewy
yea i kno that but im from the us. we dont have that and i wanna know if there is a way to get it w/o having to buy the canadian setup. but yes thats exactly what im talking about.
Might look better with some LED hooked to a 12 volt source. Easier too.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

yea im better off juzt doing that lol.. off to the drawing board
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
Nice coupe!
You need a drop and at least 16" rims. This is very rare colour for the coupe.
What I like also, in Alberta front licence plate not required. It makes car look much cleaner from the front...
Old 02-21-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
wait....... you have daytime running lights???? cause i know the canadain versions have them....... if you have the US howd you do that???
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

no hes from canada dude
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
wait....... you have daytime running lights???? cause i know the canadain versions have them....... if you have the US howd you do that???
Ya, from Canada, living in Canada. Haven't been to the US in 15 years. Don't even have a passport.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

04blkciv is an unknown quantity at this point
Please tell me the point of posting stock pics. Ok... minus the headlights. That's like me posting a pic of my girl's Accord because it has a H.U. Just don't get it.
Old 02-21-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by 04blkciv
Please tell me the point of posting stock pics. Ok... minus the headlights. That's like me posting a pic of my girl's Accord because it has a H.U. Just don't get it.
haha
Actually it was for the headlights, someone wanted to see day pictures of them. I'll post more pictures when I get wheels/drop/kit.
Old 02-22-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
nice car the headlights look awesome
Old 02-22-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

uh if he wants to post pics he can. sometimes a stock car can look great cuz the photos are good. learn how to repect noob. you arent gonna last here veery long with that gay attitude of yours.
Old 02-22-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute

BEAVER DAMS!!! WHERE'S THE BEAVERS???

We don't have that thing down here in Puerto Rico... LOL

You need a passport to enter the US? Man, that sucks...

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
uh if he wants to post pics he can. sometimes a stock car can look great cuz the photos are good. learn how to repect noob. you arent gonna last here veery long with that gay attitude of yours.
I second the opinion...
Man, posting pictures of a stock car can be like he's real proud cuz he has a CLEAN ride. Where's yours, by the way? I don't care if it's stock or not, crashed or not. Where's it?

Last edited by ramcosca; 02-22-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-22-2006
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
drop that on some 17" volks or something, Tint the windows and that will look pretty sick.
Old 02-23-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by EM2 Shinobi
drop that on some 17" volks or something, Tint the windows and that will look pretty sick.
I have a tint appointment for next week!
Old 02-23-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ramcosca

BEAVER DAMS!!! WHERE'S THE BEAVERS???

We don't have that thing down here in Puerto Rico... LOL

You need a passport to enter the US? Man, that sucks...

I second the opinion...
Man, posting pictures of a stock car can be like he's real proud cuz he has a CLEAN ride. Where's yours, by the way? I don't care if it's stock or not, crashed or not. Where's it?
I 3rd that..who cares if it's stock or not. It's his car and period.

That's a nice color by the way. You should get 16s instead of 17s, just mo..
Old 02-23-2006
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DeX
I have a tint appointment for next week!
Thats the first thing i did when i got my car, prolly the cheapest mod (if its even considered a mod) that will give your car a good look as well as keep the damn sun from blinding you.
Old 02-23-2006
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by EM2 Shinobi
Thats the first thing i did when i got my car, prolly the cheapest mod (if its even considered a mod) that will give your car a good look as well as keep the damn sun from blinding you.
I actually had to consider it. There was no way I was going to do it if it reduced nighttime visibility but I was in my friend's car with 50% tint and it was fine so I think I'm going to do that. I also know it gets super hot in the summer because all the rays come in through the windshield and can't get out any of the other windows so it just becomes an oven. But the positives outweigh the negatives!
Old 12-27-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
haha i felt like bring old school threads back

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: More pictures of my 7th generation. [No 56K Allowed]