Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Prepping for Season 56k NO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by drew22mader
When: September 16th and 17th, Where: Atlanta Motor Speedway, Ohio: No, Can you come: Yes. Nopi Nationals is the largest car show in the US and some say world. Thousands and upon thousands of cars show up every year down there, last year there were over 150,000 ppl down there for the show. So many rides of all kinds. www.nopi.com

They have another Nopi but its not the Nationals its at Norwalk on October 14-15.
I was at nopi this past year, i was in the wingdoors booth.
me and prototype are deff. going again this year.
did you drive down w/ the super street tour ? we did, didnt see your car.

that display pic looks sweet, will look real good at shows... extra points.
Old 02-09-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
i didn't go with the Super Street tour, went to far out of the way for me, i did a straight shot through, Ohio, KY, Tenn, then GA
Old 02-09-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Hey Drew, You might want to take a spare tire with You this time. lol
Old 02-09-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hey now, we won't talk about that this time! I refuse to mention it at all this next coming time!
Old 02-09-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
LOL....Ight