quick pull (vid) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2006   #1  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
quick pull (vid)

here is a quick pull i did yesterday. i just decided to take out the camera. well i was holding it upside down on the steering wheel so you cant see much besides the tach and speedo. and i was making a left hand turn from a light that is why you'll hear me ride first for a few. this is with ebay CAI, DC EX header, random tech EX cat pipe, greddy evo2 EX cat back, exedy organic clutch and ACT streetlite flywheel.

http://media.putfile.com/Video_020506_001

Last edited by familycar; 02-06-2006 at 11:05 AM.
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #2  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
sounds sweet. but... why upside down?
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006   #3  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
well i have a treo 650 phone. so its kind big. i wanted the vid to be able to catch the tach. but if i held it upright it wouldnt have. i would have only caught the top of the dash and street. but i wasnt racing anyone so there was no point in showing the road ahead. i thought i could flip the video around after i got it uploaded but i was incorrect. so i ended up with a vid that was upside down
Old 04-14-2006   #4  
Registered!!

E40fonz is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the EVO 2, GReddy Headers, Injen C/A Intake, AEM Pulleys, Fidanza 7 LB Flywheel and Exedy Clutch and mine is wayyyy quicker than yours but gotta love that EVO...i know I love mine!
E40fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #5  
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
^ since when does greddy make a header for our cars??? and my car is wayyy quicker thans yours....yeah that line sounded dumb...so i guess so did yours...
D5cIvIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #6  
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
ya that did sound really dumb
mikemal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #7  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E40fonz
I have the EVO 2, GReddy Headers, Injen C/A Intake, AEM Pulleys, Fidanza 7 LB Flywheel and Exedy Clutch and mine is wayyyy quicker than yours but gotta love that EVO...i know I love mine!
Congratulations for bringing back a thread that is almost 2 whole months old... and for no apprent reason except to prove that your Civic runs .03 seconds faster.
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #8  
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
lol.... you shift slow
boosted.es2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #9  
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Dead threads rock.. They remind me of the days i was slow too. lol.
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006   #10  
Registered!!

carmina_joi is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds Nice.

-Carmina_joi
carmina_joi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006   #11  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caquinde
lol.... you shift slow
some of you guys make the most unintelligent remarks, did you bother to read what i posted. i wasnt racing why would i short shift or try to rag it out for nothing. i just wanted to make a quick vid so you sould here the exhaust. i am not going to slam it into second gear just to show that i can do it. believe me i can shift a hell of a lot faster than any average joe. i am not going to boast myself but 99% of the people who post here dont even know how to race a car.