MY JDM SEDAN?? comments pls.. - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2006   #31
Registered!!

straightfaced is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks super nice....I wouldnt sell
straightfaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006   #32
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
more pics please with rim shots
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #33
Registered!!

Dondie is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, and I learned a lot from you 7th gen guys, especially the guy named grey, not sure though if he still remembers me.

Actually, there are a lot of other jdm products/brands out there, sheepdog, rs works, jamx, its just that we often see the big names lyk hks,spoon and the like..

Thanks for the comments, I posted a new pic, I think thats the last I can post for now, I get new shots next week.

I see you guys love the rims, those are pretty rare, and im lucky enough to have 1 of 5 in the philippines. or 1 of 100 over the world.. haha not sure.

More HP!
Dondie is offline   Reply With Quote