Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pic's of the ride (K-Swap)...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
oh my god that exhaust sounds nice...man when i went canyon with u josh i thought it would be ur homies dc5 but after we pulled from him i learned it was urs...crazy man...sounds like a jgtc car like u said in the high revs...sick man...i wanna drive it around the block a lil lol...i dunt think i can canyon this week tho
Old 04-18-2006
K-DUB

Touge Whore is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, most definately man! I'd part my civic out in a minute if I had a mouth to feed....at least your priorities are straight, one day it'll all come through!

Originally Posted by jrb121180
nice,i'm jealous. wish i could do the same but i have to feed the kid. you know gotta prioratize.
Shoooot! I'm down to let you drive it whenever....I'm retiring from canyons, have to build the car for next year's race season. I don't want anything to happen, and I need to save money on gas/tires for the modifications. So this "touge *****" may be puttin' the gloves on the table for a while....

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
oh my god that exhaust sounds nice...man when i went canyon with u josh i thought it would be ur homies dc5 but after we pulled from him i learned it was urs...crazy man...sounds like a jgtc car like u said in the high revs...sick man...i wanna drive it around the block a lil lol...i dunt think i can canyon this week tho
Old 04-18-2006
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about
i'm jealous