Buddy Club 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-19-2006   #1
myspace.com/misterwarren =]

Xplocv2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Buddy Club 2

I want to get a body kit for my car... Buddy Club 2 is what Im really diggin right now. I havent seen any 7thgens with this kit n im wondering...is it bcuz im not searching or because noone likes the kit?
Old 01-19-2006   #2
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplocv2k1
I want to get a body kit for my car... Buddy Club 2 is what Im really diggin right now. I havent seen any 7thgens with this kit n im wondering...is it bcuz im not searching or because noone likes the kit?
There are pleanty of threads out there on the Buddy Club 2 kit.... and pleanty of people....

HondaGuy12
o2civic
XSRCivic
chibOi

just to name a few...
And yes please search before posting new threads... Hoped that helped.

texascivic2k1
Old 01-19-2006   #3
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
fiberglass is your enemy, it looks horrible after a short period of time. urethane is the best but is much more expensive. but you wont have to replace parts like you will with fiberglass, so in the end its cheaper
Old 01-19-2006   #4
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
yeah i do have this kit.. and yes its out there..actually alot of people tend to shy away from fiberglass..but if you live in a nice area..you can keep it pretty well kept.. just depends on ur driving also.. rocks..etc.. post pics of ur ride and let people tell you if its a yay or nay..that will get you better results.. good luck
Old 01-19-2006   #5
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
there are many member with this kit all you have to do is search and you will find many pics.

Closed Thread