Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Quick Question for Sedan Guys**now with pic**

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
Quick Question for Sedan Guys**now with pic**

How many of you have a messed up passanger side pillar garnish,(that strip betwen the door and door jam or A and B pillar) I notice in a lot of sedans that thing always seems to messed up?
For those that don't get it I'll post pics later.

Last edited by 2k2_civic_ex_4d; 01-12-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Old 01-12-2006
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
ya post pictures... cuz I dont really know what you are talking about lol
Old 01-12-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
all my interior panels are messed up lol. either scratched or not fitting right.
Old 01-12-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i think i know what ur talking about. the b pillars right? if so yeah mine doesnt fit right lol
Old 01-12-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
the top of my A pillar has always been jacked up...
Old 01-12-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i haven't noticed, but i believe all my pillar panels are fine.
Old 01-12-2006
Once boosted now i-VTEC

C Orndorff is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 2k2_civic_ex_4d
How many of you have a messed up passanger side pillar garnish,(that strip betwen the door and door jam or A and B pillar) I notice in a lot of sedans that thing always seems to messed up?
For those that don't get it I'll post pics later.
My driver’s side one is jacked up because of the seat belt hitting it all the time.

But don't worry a new passenger one from http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com is only $14.
Old 01-12-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I had mine wrapped in CF never had any issues
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold2k2_civic_ex_4d is a splendid one to behold
sorry about the size of the pic, I can't do much at work. Anyway this is what I'm talking about. How many of you have this thing messed up in your car?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.bmp
Views:	54
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	63604  
Old 01-12-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
sorry about the size of the pic, I can't do much at work. Anyway this is what I'm talking about. How many of you have this thing messed up in your car?
oh your talking about the rubber trim , its just crappy double sided tap in that I thought you were speaking of the B pillar which I had wrapped in CF. Never had a issue with it being messed up it was just always out of shape due to the sun and heat.

and these were my inner pillars for sale since I got rid of the vic though

Last edited by eye_see_you; 01-12-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all

the weather striping??

where did u get the cf sides?
Old 01-12-2006
let the devil out

Originally Posted by dj02
the weather striping??

where did u get the cf sides?
I think optauto had them at one time
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

all I'm saying is I noticed a lot of sedans have that part messed up, it always seems to be on the passanger side. I know this thing cost like $15 on majestic honda but WTF?
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
all I'm saying is I noticed a lot of sedans have that part messed up, it always seems to be on the passanger side. I know this thing cost like $15 on majestic honda but WTF?

write a letter
Old 01-13-2006
let the devil out

yea but its just the cheap double sided tape inside of the trim itself thats messed up from the heat of the sun. there are better and cheap ways to solve it