Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Tints with tan interior??

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bboyclumsy is an unknown quantity at this point
Tints with tan interior??

I have 20% llumar right now on my eternal blue civic, but the tan interior makes it look like its not that dark. Will 15% all around do that much improvement? Another option is 5% rear 3 windows and 15% front but i live in an area with dark unlite roads. What would you recommend? Anyone got any pics of 15% all around, i already searched.
Old 12-26-2005
"You leave me in the trenches taking Grenades, John"

Stachmo is an unknown quantity at this point
during the day its still going to look lighter than cars with black interior, is your tint any darker at night? I have 30% on my ebp and during the day its nothing special, but at night its pretty dark from the outside.

this is just another thing people with friggin beige interior have to deal with, I f*ckin hate beige!
Old 12-26-2005
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
i got 35% on my NHBP civic in the daytime its nicely shaded but at night you dont see me ...

i have a black interior tho..

my girlfriend has an 02 civic and she got 10% all the way around and its barely see thru in the day and flashlight needed at night..
Old 12-26-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about

15% all around w/ tan interior which I'm painting black this week
Old 12-26-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
you want to be invisible?... i use Llumar Platinum tint, with 5% all the way around and 35% down the windshield... i have a black interior, so you can't even see the steering wheel, much less the occupants of the vehicle...

yes, it's illegal; no, it doesn't hinder my driving, blah blah blah... if you have some weak *** comment to make about that aspect, just keep it to yourself, i'm not retarded... you drive your car, and i'll drive mine...

this pic kinda sucks, so i'll get another one up that shows the tint a little better as soon as i find one...

Old 12-26-2005
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by usafcushman
you want to be invisible?... i use Llumar Platinum tint, with 5% all the way around and 35% down the windshield... i have a black interior, so you can't even see the steering wheel, much less the occupants of the vehicle...

yes, it's illegal; no, it doesn't hinder my driving, blah blah blah... if you have some weak *** comment to make about that aspect, just keep it to yourself, i'm not retarded... you drive your car, and i'll drive mine...

this pic kinda sucks, so i'll get another one up that shows the tint a little better as soon as i find one...

personally i love the stealth look -

friend of mine has this on his RSX type S 20% on front, 20% over 20% on all passenger windows, 5% over 5% on rear windhsield.

It goes from daylight to the dead of night inside the car in the time it takes to roll up the windows.

He never has any problems seeing in it - and even i could see (kinda, i'm not used to tints and can barely see at night anyway)

no, its not legal but it looks damn good!
Old 12-26-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
I want mine that darker. that's why I'm painting this week
Old 12-26-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Here the police sucks, if you have 35% they could stop you if you have a black interior, limit is 35%
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

what you guys recommend 15% all around, 5% all around or 15% on front and 5% on 3 rear windows.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...79dsc00266.jpg
Old 12-26-2005

Originally Posted by Fiji_Blue_EM2
personally i love the stealth look -

no, its not legal but it looks damn good!
'preciate it
Old 12-27-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
i regret getting 20% on the front 2 windows i wish i did all 5%. it's easy to see at night.. unless someone doesn't have their lights on.
Old 12-27-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

I say go as dark as you can get away with. The darker it is the happier you will be (trust me)
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

thanks guys for the help, i decide to go with 15% for front and 5% for rear
Old 12-27-2005

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by efil on evol on
I say go as dark as you can get away with. The darker it is the happier you will be (trust me)
seriously!!!

the man speaks the truth!

no love no life
Old 12-27-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

^^^ thanks man
Old 12-27-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
How come nobody likes the tan/brown interior? It looks so much richer than the flat grey. Is the Grey or black more JDM and thats why everyone likes it? I would take my Tan over dark grey or black anyday, but thats just me i guess.
Old 12-27-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

I like the tan and all, but I dislike the brown. I'm leaving my tan and painting the brown sections (more or less). I just dislike the tan b/c it lets more light through so my tint looks lighter than it is
Old 12-27-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
I like the tan and all, but I dislike the brown. I'm leaving my tan and painting the brown sections (more or less). I just dislike the tan b/c it lets more light through so my tint looks lighter than it is
exactly.. i would like it better if it didnt have the poop brown on the dash and the upper door..
Old 12-27-2005

Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
exactly.. i would like it better if it didnt have the poop brown on the dash and the upper door..
seriously!!! wtf is up with the brown???

like who woke up one moring and said - heyyyy lets do tan with brown and almost black and tell people it looks good - and then had some other moron approve it????

argh!!
Old 12-27-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

I'll post pics when I'm done painting all my ugly brown... which will be after I work up the nerve to take the dash off ekkk
Old 12-27-2005

I'll post pics when I'm done painting all my ugly brown... which will be after I work up the nerve to take the dash off ekkk
yeah be careful putting it back on, i heard it rattles afterwards

but i cant wait to see pics, i always wanted to cf mine - hella spensive tho!!!
Old 12-27-2005

hey Fiji_Blue, i have to ask..... what is the significance of 1/23/06?... if you don't mind, that is...

and ur sig is
Old 12-27-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I had tan interior and 20% all around and it was pretty dark unless you got some weird tint I hav eno idea why it does not seem to dark
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

i changed my mind when i got to the tint place and decided to do 5% all around, looks way better. post pics soon
Old 12-29-2005

ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see!!!

you we're gonna get a ticket anyway!!

may as well do it big or go home!!! LOL!!
Old 12-29-2005
Formerly efil on evol on

man I bet 5% looks great. can't wait to see them pics
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
i got 10% on the sides and 30% in the rear window (I like to recognize Crown vic headlights at night!) At night driving around you see shadows but not enough to tell out who it is... unless Im at a well lit area
Old 12-29-2005
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
ture story... cop pulled me over in my new 02 Vic bought with 15% around but windshield....& started to rip my **** off bcuz it a SSM w/ all black interior.... but i'm going 5% all around and 35% entire winshield. especially with my Five screens, q-forms, subs and rear mid components on trunk lid.. ALL DIY THANK YOU

but yea just blak em biotches out cuz u'll always want it darker,