went back to stock....... looking - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2005   #1
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
went back to stock....... looking

Well, Smog time came up. I didnt think they would like the GSR intake manifold. So i did something about it.....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stock looking 1.JPG
Views:	617
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	63095   Click image for larger version

Name:	stock looking 2.JPG
Views:	626
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	63096  
turboengnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #2
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
hahaha thats classic, good one, now i wanna see u pull that off when you go turbo, then i'll be impressed +rep
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #3
Registered!!

Shifty is on a distinguished road
nice!!!!!
Shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #4
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I almost thought u went back completely.
mkingk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #5
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
sleeper style yo !
mrDFWmechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #6
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Thats funny man, nice!
fiatdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #7
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
That's slick!
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #8
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
crazy... so a gsr intake man will fit on our cars or what?? im new so dont make fun of me lol
DUDEitsMATTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #9
DONT PANIC

turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
actually, after i smog it, i will do the turbo setup. I will try to keep all the stock air intake boxes installed and run the piping through them.

As for the turbo, i think i will cut apart several stock heat shields and weld them together to cover the turbo and manifold up. It will definately be interesting.

If we finish the manifold on my buddies SRT4 tomorrow, i am hoping to start the turbo system on my car. I am hoping we can get the non-electronic components built before this weekend.

No, the GSR manifold is HEAVILY modified. It took a lot of work and a lot of welding to get it to work properly.
Old 12-19-2005   #10
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
oh i see thx.. wow that would be some crazy stuff if u do that deff show pics if u do
DUDEitsMATTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #11
DONT PANIC

i will definately show pics.

I love the reactions i get on this site. It makes all the work worth it.
Old 12-19-2005   #12
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
seriously, with all the knowledge and help you've given us, u should have sooooooo much more rep than i do (sorry to post *****, but obviously i could tell him in rep)
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005   #13
DONT PANIC

lol... thanks booba!

you can ***** in my threads all you want. i dont care.
Old 12-19-2005   #14
DONT PANIC

heres some pics of whats under the stock air intake, for those who dont know....

Old 12-19-2005   #15
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
loool haha now what happens if he decides to start pulling on it
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005   #16
DONT PANIC

its bolted down like stock.
Old 12-20-2005   #17
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
very very sneaky
jeffsta17 is offline   Reply With Quote