Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
final pic b4 the transformation.....

my SS
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
your car is looking tight
Old 02-18-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
hopefully everything goes smooth today......getting ready to drop everything off to my boy at the bodyshop
Old 02-18-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
keep us posted
Old 02-18-2006
ALGARETE

i will
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! cant wait bro.
Old 02-19-2006
ALGARETE

Well here the update.. yesterday i dropped off my hood and trunk to my boy and i needed to reamove the chrome piece of the OEM trunk so he could paint it white. Whwn i went to get the car to bring it to him the battery was soooooooo dead not even my jumper pack didnt do the job... so i WTF am i gon do now.. i called him and told him to have it done and nex week we can work on the damn thing cuz i need a new battery...so i went and removes the chrome piece out and slit my finger all the way down to my nail...lol and the funny thing was that i didnt even fell it cuz my hands were sooo numb from the cold outside....small but it ****ing hurtz... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... but as soon as the car is together it is here were i will post the pics of the new look... rims wont be powder coated for a while but its comming.. ill keep u posted....

Pichy
Old 02-19-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Ouch, looks like you got off on the wrong foot.
Old 02-19-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
dont worry dude its worth the wait. i cant wait to see how your beast comes out.
Old 02-25-2006
ALGARETE

update... trunk is on the car but it needs to be aligned we are going to make the holes tha hold the trunk slotted so we have play and align the trunk to proper position. easy fix... camber kit on on along with the new teins ss it needs a camber aligment ASAP u can tell the camber does do the job b/c the wheela in the back r straigter..u guys have to buy some of these if u dont have em.. belive me u will save $$$$ .. i cant do it any time soon i wanna have everything on b4 i take it out and drive it again.. we will c how the weather is next week so we can finish hood, trunk and some other stuff i have to do.....not easy working on a non heated garage 30 degrees out lol...
im going back there tonight and take some pics...
Old 02-25-2006
ALGARETE

here is some pics..... coming togther
teins

obx camber kit

painted trunk piece.. lic.plate light cover.. holes on the trunk too small for the clips we have to re drill the holes

cf trunk... need to be aligned and there must be a way to slow the trunk down when u open it... that **** flies up

good bye shot... there is a lot of work to be done.... that red rag in my trunk is what im going to use to redo the trunk
Old 02-25-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
dang that is NICEEEEEEE
Old 02-25-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
you got a real working split exhaust? nice....does it have a good sound?
Old 02-25-2006
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
your **** is so hot man.. lovin it..

tein-ss's.. i got those on my ride.. they rock
Old 02-25-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by shroomster
you got a real working split exhaust? nice....does it have a good sound?

yes they both work.. i put a big *** resonator in there i dont like it to be loud and i really hate that fart can noise...... its pretty nice
Old 02-25-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
looks awesome pichy. cant wait to see it finished!
Old 02-25-2006
The Beez Kneez

acidbaby will become famous soon enoughacidbaby will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by PICHY

cf trunk... need to be aligned and there must be a way to slow the trunk down when u open it... that **** flies up
IMG]

remove the trunk springs and install struts grey has a diy loooks clean as hell and you can upgrade to huge 6/9's

btw man you are looking sicksicksick> 7thgen photoshoot is what im looking forward to!!! <hondatuneing magazine> woot woot
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

02white4dr is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

notice anything in this pic
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by 02white4dr

notice anything in this pic
i got the hybrid spoiler its smaller than that

and oh yeah the H emblem

Last edited by PICHY; 02-26-2006 at 04:22 PM.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PICHY
these r the ones from GD
what spoiler is this?
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by 02white4dr
what spoiler is this?
black widow spoiler from www.grounddesigns.com
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

do you have a pic of your installed?
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

nah not yet but hold on ill show u one from an old friend
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

there its the 03 hybrid spoiler
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

I thought that i saw your had 2 led brake lights on it? also how does this one mount? I'm just want to find one that is going to defelt wind not like the factory one
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

there is no led on the spoiler..... the spoiler mounts on the hybrid with 2 screws, about 10 clips and 3m tape.... as for me we are only drilling the 2 hones for the screws and removing he clips replaicng it with 3m tape.. i sont wanna drill tons of holes on the trunk...
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
i was lookng at the instructions off of www.handaaccessories.com and they say the hybrid wing is mounted with 6 screws, and 3M tape. thats a lot of holes for a lip spoiler, something i was considering getting myself.
Blake
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
Do your jdm emblems fit directly into the holes on the trunk? Or do you have to widen the holes?
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by mag05ex
i was lookng at the instructions off of www.handaaccessories.com and they say the hybrid wing is mounted with 6 screws, and 3M tape. thats a lot of holes for a lip spoiler, something i was considering getting myself.
Blake
idk what the talking about... there is 2 screws and the rest is clips..... u can remove all the clips by sliding them off....the clips are similar to the ones that hold ur door pannel to the door ill take a pic nex time i go

Quick Reply: Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago