Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PICHY2G

hmmmm

idk man i like the car dont get me wrong but the look of the wing is not what i espected...i love the look of the wing on other civics. my goal is to give it a cleaner look u kno what i mean ..idk man.. i might have to do the hybrid spioler then..ill post pics in a sec

nice color change btw
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmm
idk man i like the car dont get me wrong but the look of the wing is not what i espected...i love the look of the wing on other civics...idk man.. i might have to do the hybrid spioler then..ill post pics in a sec
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

the only thing is that i cant get it cf??
anyone know any info or should i paint it white
Old 12-17-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
should look good, keep up the good work, and post when you have it fitted on.
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

qwick chop... didn angle it right but u get the idea... this is what it will look like painted white
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

i can get it for 240 shipped...painted

Last edited by PICHY; 12-17-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Matty Civics is an unknown quantity at this point
Im liking that wing, alot
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
i want the hybrid spoiler too but damn thats alot for such a small piece of fiberglass, you could have it wrapped in carbon fiber couldn't you?? i too think that other spoiler doesnt look right, it angles up too much
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
i want the hybrid spoiler too but damn thats alot for such a small piece of fiberglass, you could have it wrapped in carbon fiber couldn't you?? i too think that other spoiler doesnt look right, it angles up too much

yeah thats what i think.. i thought it went out str8 but it angles up.... 240 shipped is not bad... and its genuine honda part also not after market
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

this **** is hot

could it fit???... i hear these cars are real similar

Last edited by PICHY; 12-17-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, that does look good, alot more noticable than the hybrid spoiler, time to go find a TSX and do some measuring!
Old 12-17-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Anything can fit with money Pichy lol
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Anything can fit with money Pichy lol
oh i know... bleive me i know...but too much for that wing but damn its sexy
Old 12-17-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
damn, that does look good, alot more noticable than the hybrid spoiler, time to go find a TSX and do some measuring!

i know who has one....fraga
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

ClutchEm2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry about mentioning your mother but...

...u don wanna get banned noob i can make that happen in a snap ....
Old 12-19-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
pichy, i thought you were picking up the new si?...didnt i read that somewhere?
Old 12-19-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by em2e36
Sorry about mentioning your mother but...

thank you
Old 12-19-2005
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by scatman
pichy, i thought you were picking up the new si?...didnt i read that somewhere?

nah my frined with the pink integra is getting it
Old 12-19-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
look man u can joke with what ever u want.. but don u ever mention my mother on any bullshit u talk..u dont know her u dont talk about her u dig! dont get on my **** list...u don wanna get banned noob i can make that happen in a snap .... now the picnic bench is a good idea U ARE ALL INVIDTED
Never mess with a Boricua... or worse... a Boricua's mother!

And about the KING spoiler...
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
yah i like that kaminari
Old 12-26-2005
ALGARETE

well here is a better pic i photochoped of her *** with the hybrid spoiler..
sorry hayz for ricing ur car up....lol
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
hybrid spoiler all the way, its cute and sexy at the same time lol
Old 12-26-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
well here is a better pic i photochoped of her *** with the hybrid spoiler..
sorry hayz for ricing ur car up....lol
lol it's cool, looks good
Old 01-04-2006
ALGARETE

ok guys here is the stuff comming in.....

hybrid spoiler ill be ordering at the end of this month $180 shipped and painted..
along with my tein ss suspencion
Old 01-04-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
^^^cant wait to see them on, should look good
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Post pic of it on asap can't wait to see another white sedan with it besides mine
Old 01-04-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks great man!! cant wait to see everything on..
Old 01-04-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Hayz
Post pic of it on asap can't wait to see another white sedan with it besides mine
hays what did u drill on the trunk?
im not doing the keyhole... but what else needs to be drilled???
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

the tail light holes theres only one that needs to be drilled you'll see what i mean when you try to put your tails on....
and I wish I left the key hole alone man that is a b!tch and it doesn't fit right anyway it's not flush with the car..
You'll also have to take you rear seats out and the (whatever you call it) that covers the speaker in the rear in order to aline the trunk..

Last edited by Hayz; 01-04-2006 at 05:33 PM.
Old 01-04-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by Hayz
the tail light holes theres only one that needs to be drilled you'll see what i mean when you try to put your tails on....
and I wish I left the key hole alone man that is a b!tch and it doesn't fit right anyway it's not flush with the car..
You'll also have to take you rear seats out and the (whatever you call it) that covers the speaker in the rear in order to aline the trunk..

what did u use to replace the key hole??? where can i find that piece its ok if its not flush

remove the rear deck why? is there a alignment thing there???

Quick Reply: Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago