Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago - Page 3 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2006   #61  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
sorry dude im gon be bothering u....lol
i dont wanna **** this up
PICHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #62  
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
nah it's ok and yes the alignment thing is under the rear deck I know it sounds screwed up but it is trust me it's not alot of play but it's enough and I did drill my key hole out and it craked a little... so to cover my fvck up I had an old round (real not fake)carbonfiber peice off an old oil cap to cover it up the weaves on the trunk and the c/f peice line up so I got lucky but I'll try to post a pic of what I talkin about tommrrow....
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006   #63  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayz
nah it's ok and yes the alignment thing is under the rear deck I know it sounds screwed up but it is trust me it's not alot of play but it's enough and I did drill my key hole out and it craked a little... so to cover my fvck up I had an old round (real not fake)carbonfiber peice off an old oil cap to cover it up the weaves on the trunk and the c/f peice line up so I got lucky but I'll try to post a pic of what I talkin about tommrrow....
kool pm me ur contact aol im or msn
Old 02-01-2006   #64  
ALGARETE

finally CAMBER KIT my god...lol

got this from cenZ... thx buddy
Old 02-01-2006   #65  
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
awesome ness. pich u gave me wicked idea for wut i wanna do to my car. hmm time to hit the photo chop section
paradoxblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006   #66  
ALGARETE

i ordered 2 of these... jdm type r hatch emblems.. rears these should be good for the front and back of my car right?
size wise
Old 02-02-2006   #67  
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
leave it spoilerless, dont damage the cf trunk!!! lol
Transformer_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #68  
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
love your taste PICHY, rock on. post pics right away its going to look amazing!
Nitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #69  
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
wooo looking bloody sweet i want a cf hood
paradoxblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #70  
Registered!!

davidoff1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pichy2g your car looks nice. I'm gonna get a white color car in the future...

By the way what front lip is that on the pic below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICHY2G

nice color change btw
davidoff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #71  
ALGARETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidoff1
Pichy2g your car looks nice. I'm gonna get a white color car in the future...

By the way what front lip is that on the pic below?
idk i i think thats a fiber glass bumper
Old 02-03-2006   #72  
ALGARETE

Quote:

i ordered 2 of these... jdm type r hatch emblems.. rears these should be good for the front and back of my car right?
size wise

bump on the question
Old 02-03-2006   #73  
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
where do u guys put ur stock parts after you get a kit or a hood/trunk>?
Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #74  
ALGARETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious
where do u guys put ur stock parts after you get a kit or a hood/trunk>?

well my kit is all lip so i still have the oem bumpers on... the trunk is totaled because of the big metal spoiler i had.. 8 holes noo good.....the hood will be at my storage garage with my oem headlights, single agel eye lights, oem seats and grill...lol
Old 02-03-2006   #75  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
doesn't the front emblem just sit on with glue? I know the rear has the two plastic nips on the back to go into the trunk lid....

anyways PICHY DON'T do the hybrid lip spoiler...if anything do a 3 piece spoiler, the one that has the ends on the rear fenders.....gives it that complete look not that kind of drop off look...resembles the overhang of the TSX spoiler....
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #76  

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
You might be able to get it wrapped in CF the same way people do their pillars. If you get it wrapped and then get a coat of clear on it, you should be fine.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #77  
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
bump on the question
Should be fine - some picture links for reference;
On front grill - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e/toohigh1.jpg

Rear on sedan and coupe - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...16/MEET050.jpg

Rear of coupe closer up - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...16/MEET035.jpg
Karumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006   #78  
ALGARETE

found the REAL carbon fiber door pillars.... and on their way
Old 02-03-2006   #79  
ALGARETE

im prlly gon get these.. but im thinking about it...lol
SCION xA xB tC CARBON FIBER SPLITTER FLIPPER ... ill have my friend order them for his tc then ill c if it fits on my vic...if it does...i buy
Old 02-04-2006   #80  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
hey i have splitters but its the one piece that goes in the middle looks cool. anyways thats a custom front bumper david0ff1. if you check out the going show post up forum you would be able to see some pics of it.
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #81  
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Quote:

size wise
Nice!! But i would be afraid cuz ppl down here like to jack Honda Emblems. Thats why i took all of mines off lol........
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #82  
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
so you took off your honda emblems OFF of your car because you are afraid of people stealing them, but you took them off of your car. Sorry, but just seems a little odd to me, its like saying, i took out my radio, speakers, and subwoofer because i'm afriad of people stealing them, thus defeating the purpose of even having it in the first place.
D5cIvIc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #83  

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
so you took off your honda emblems OFF of your car because you are afraid of people stealing them, but you took them off of your car. Sorry, but just seems a little odd to me, its like saying, i took out my radio, speakers, and subwoofer because i'm afriad of people stealing them, thus defeating the purpose of even having it in the first place.
dude seriously stfu....you're trying to make a very vague association and it isn't working.....a little glue holds on the emblems which everyone and their mother, if they wanted, would grab a flat head screwdriver and take the emblems; where as its considered preventative measures he (and myself along with others) has done to ensure prying hands and eyes don't try taking his emblems. you can't compare that to taking out a radio and subs and speakers. geez.....
Old 02-04-2006   #84  
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomster
dude seriously stfu....you're trying to make a very vague association and it isn't working.....a little glue holds on the emblems which everyone and their mother, if they wanted, would grab a flat head screwdriver and take the emblems; where as its considered preventative measures he (and myself along with others) has done to ensure prying hands and eyes don't try taking his emblems. you can't compare that to taking out a radio and subs and speakers. geez.....
Haha!! Thanks! Plus i like it off cuz then ppl wont know what kinda car it is. I had this one cop who wrote me up for a speeding ticket and he had to ask the other guy what kinda car it is lol........
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006   #85  
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomster
i was just saying that it seems a bit odd. I didn't mean to offend anyone, if i did i apologize, but you seriously need to get your temper in check
Old 02-04-2006   #86  
Registered!!

it seems a lot of people on this site get alll offended just because other people are giving their opinion. i'm through with dealing with immature kids

taking off your "H" emblem and leaving the two holes in your car looks stupid, unless you get rid of the two holes somehow. Thats my opinion, so either take it and shut up or just chill

Last edited by D5cIvIc; 02-04-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-04-2006   #87  

this is the internet not the telephone or a face to face conversation, unless you're telepathic or part of the CIA or FBI and have access to wire taps and cameras, no one but you knows you're giving an opinion or making an *** of yourself....next time state that fact at the end of your post so we all know you're not flaming.

back to the original topic:

Pichy, you gonna leave the plastic window trim (not the pillar trims as I see you already found those) on too?
Old 02-05-2006   #88  
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
dumb question but what are these for??

and where did you get ur cf door pillars??

thx

Quote:

im prlly gon get these.. but im thinking about it...lol
SCION xA xB tC CARBON FIBER SPLITTER FLIPPER ... ill have my friend order them for his tc then ill c if it fits on my vic...if it does...i buy
Victorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #89  
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
They mount like this>>>>

But that splitter is just well...split in two pieces.
And pretty much add downforce to your vehicle to make it stick to the ground and give you better handling and grip I believe (and weight since our cars arent really that fast anyway)....I'm no expert and I don't like giving advice because I don't want to give out the wrong advice and information. Someone else can better clarify how they work for you.

Last edited by fieryhill; 02-05-2006 at 03:38 AM.
fieryhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006   #90  
ALGARETE

they look nice and gives me pionts at the shows
other than that idk