Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Cilvia is GONE.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Cilvia is GONE.....

for those of you who actually are looking in this thread.....

she is in the shop hehe ^^^^that space up there is reserved for pics of my "rental ride" courtesy of Hertz and AAA.....pics will be up tomorrow night most likely....I'll give ya hints.....2006....import.....4 door....black....shares engine with mini s.u.v....only 4000 miles on it....I'm gonna drive it like a bat out of hell....catalytic is already smelling like eggs...
Old 12-06-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.... accord?
Old 12-06-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
What is it in the shop for?
Old 12-06-2005

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
not a honda wish it were an accord...

POST #7 <<<pics of damage and story of what happened....

Last edited by shroomster; 12-06-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
camry 4 cylinder lol
Old 12-06-2005

Originally Posted by blouisgod
camry 4 cylinder lol
damn you....you confounded my plans...hehe
Old 12-06-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
ggrrr.... so close!!! ok maybe not... but that was my next guess...
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
wrx (sti)?

wrx (sti)?
Old 12-06-2005
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
^^ no comment
Old 12-06-2005
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Originally Posted by greenEX
wrx (sti)?
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Corolla XRS? Though I don't necessarily consider the Matrix a mini-minivan
Old 12-06-2005

Originally Posted by dre2600
Corolla XRS? Though I don't necessarily consider the Matrix a mini-minivan
lol I don't recall saying minivan...and to clarify, the Rav-4 has the same 2.4 4-cyl engine as Camry...
Originally Posted by greenex
wrx (sti)?
never saw one of thsoe as a rental...yet....
Old 12-07-2005

My Rental car...

2006 Camry LE w/ 4k on the odometer....

I've really got to work on my switching of focal points
Old 12-07-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by shroomster
lol I don't recall saying minivan...and to clarify, the Rav-4 has the same 2.4 4-cyl engine as Camry...
never saw one of thsoe as a rental...yet....
Sorry, meant to say mini-SUV, because the 4WD versions kind of remind me of one, like a little shrunk CRV/RAV4.
Old 12-07-2005

it's all good...
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
cool
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
lol
cool
here's my bro's... but the v6.

Last edited by kasimmmmm; 04-08-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-08-2005

hey if ya could, ask him if his brake pedal is soft...least thats what it feels like compared to my civic. like the pedal has a lot more travel when braking....I dunno, just curious....looks nice but he forgot the back rims hehe....
Old 12-08-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
beat the **** out of it. my rental was a pos grand am
Old 12-08-2005

hahah i had the option of getting teh grand-am or the camry....I said the following words precisely..."is it v-6? no? **** that I want the Camry"

I already was able to stink the cat the first night hehe only has 4k on the odo....my god they need to make a law to use rain-x on rental cars...I got so used to it being on my civic.......i felt like I couldn't see until I rain-x'd it for them
Old 12-08-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn you....you confounded my plans...hehe
Yesssssssssssssss

I win bitches lol. Those are pretty nice for a 4 door.
Old 12-08-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh ya me too! holy crap the water would sheet and couldn't see a thing without wipers. stupid car.
Old 12-08-2005

Originally Posted by blouisgod
Yesssssssssssssss

I win bitches lol. Those are pretty nice for a 4 door.
damn.....you're slower than an autistic kid eating a peanut-butter sandwich

Last edited by shroomster; 12-08-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
hey if ya could, ask him if his brake pedal is soft...least thats what it feels like compared to my civic. like the pedal has a lot more travel when braking....I dunno, just curious....looks nice but he forgot the back rims hehe....

The toyotas, I have driven, Corolla and Camary, both have mushy brakes, I guess thats how Toyotas are. I even asked if they could make my dad's Corolla's brake harder cuz civic brakes are more firm, then the guy said, its a Corolla, totally different car.

I really hate their brakes, feels more like a safety hazzard to me.
Old 12-09-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
beat the crap out of that camry, squeeze every dollar you spent.