Cilvia is GONE..... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-06-2005   #1  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Cilvia is GONE.....

for those of you who actually are looking in this thread.....

she is in the shop hehe ^^^^that space up there is reserved for pics of my "rental ride" courtesy of Hertz and AAA.....pics will be up tomorrow night most likely....I'll give ya hints.....2006....import.....4 door....black....shares engine with mini s.u.v....only 4000 miles on it....I'm gonna drive it like a bat out of hell....catalytic is already smelling like eggs...
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #2  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.... accord?
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #3  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
What is it in the shop for?
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #4  

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
not a honda wish it were an accord...

POST #7 <<<pics of damage and story of what happened....

Last edited by shroomster; 12-06-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-06-2005   #5  
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
camry 4 cylinder lol
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blouisgod
camry 4 cylinder lol
damn you....you confounded my plans...hehe
Old 12-06-2005   #7  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
ggrrr.... so close!!! ok maybe not... but that was my next guess...
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #8  
Registered!!

greenEX will become famous soon enoughgreenEX will become famous soon enough
wrx (sti)?

wrx (sti)?
greenEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #9  
This is not my batman glass!!

saugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trustedsaugashan should not be trusted
^^ no comment
saugashan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #10  
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenEX
wrx (sti)?
down_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #11  
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Corolla XRS? Though I don't necessarily consider the Matrix a mini-minivan
dre2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre2600
Corolla XRS? Though I don't necessarily consider the Matrix a mini-minivan
lol I don't recall saying minivan...and to clarify, the Rav-4 has the same 2.4 4-cyl engine as Camry...
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenex
wrx (sti)?
never saw one of thsoe as a rental...yet....
Old 12-07-2005   #13  

My Rental car...

2006 Camry LE w/ 4k on the odometer....

I've really got to work on my switching of focal points
Old 12-07-2005   #14  
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomster
lol I don't recall saying minivan...and to clarify, the Rav-4 has the same 2.4 4-cyl engine as Camry...
never saw one of thsoe as a rental...yet....
Sorry, meant to say mini-SUV, because the 4WD versions kind of remind me of one, like a little shrunk CRV/RAV4.
dre2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #15  

it's all good...
Old 12-08-2005   #16  
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
cool
a4turboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005   #17  
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
lol
cool
here's my bro's... but the v6.

Last edited by kasimmmmm; 04-08-2006 at 10:18 PM.
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005   #18  

hey if ya could, ask him if his brake pedal is soft...least thats what it feels like compared to my civic. like the pedal has a lot more travel when braking....I dunno, just curious....looks nice but he forgot the back rims hehe....
Old 12-08-2005   #19  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
beat the **** out of it. my rental was a pos grand am
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005   #20  

hahah i had the option of getting teh grand-am or the camry....I said the following words precisely..."is it v-6? no? **** that I want the Camry"

I already was able to stink the cat the first night hehe only has 4k on the odo....my god they need to make a law to use rain-x on rental cars...I got so used to it being on my civic.......i felt like I couldn't see until I rain-x'd it for them
Old 12-08-2005   #21  
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
damn you....you confounded my plans...hehe
Yesssssssssssssss

I win bitches lol. Those are pretty nice for a 4 door.
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005   #22  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
oh ya me too! holy crap the water would sheet and couldn't see a thing without wipers. stupid car.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blouisgod
Yesssssssssssssss

I win bitches lol. Those are pretty nice for a 4 door.
damn.....you're slower than an autistic kid eating a peanut-butter sandwich

Last edited by shroomster; 12-08-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-09-2005   #24  
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
hey if ya could, ask him if his brake pedal is soft...least thats what it feels like compared to my civic. like the pedal has a lot more travel when braking....I dunno, just curious....looks nice but he forgot the back rims hehe....

The toyotas, I have driven, Corolla and Camary, both have mushy brakes, I guess thats how Toyotas are. I even asked if they could make my dad's Corolla's brake harder cuz civic brakes are more firm, then the guy said, its a Corolla, totally different car.

I really hate their brakes, feels more like a safety hazzard to me.
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005   #25  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
beat the crap out of that camry, squeeze every dollar you spent.
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote