My ride, because I'm shameless (56k check out this cool gun) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2005   #31
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
very nice!!!

ur car always looks nice and clean!
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #32
A03
Registered!!

A03 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the wheels. The car is similar to mine (subract body kit/wing).. It's hard to get noticed with Supermex's car around though!! Nice looking car.

(red civic) I would ask why his HID driving lights are different colors (aqua green / purple) but I am guessing they are a korean crap-o brand.. you bought a pair, one bulb died and the replacement bulb you got didn't match? It wasn't done on purpose for some reason, was it?
A03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #33
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ its just cus he just turned them on and they were burning , but they burn diff colors, when they are all set they are similar
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #34
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Quote:
Yeah, so I took more pictures of my ghetto fabulous ride.... =*(
I don't know about the GHETTO, but you've got the FABULOUS part down pat.
TeLLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #35
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Aw, thanks Telly =) I'm super ghetto thuggin it though
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #36
Registered!!

MiTurbinEsDerty is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice ride man. Keep it lookin fresh.
MiTurbinEsDerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #37
Registered!!

Pitman is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate any body kits on cars. But other than that, the rims is cool. What sz. are they?
Pitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #38

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I hate bodykits also, good thing mines not a body kit LOL. They are 17's
Old 11-29-2005   #39
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey are you still smuggling mexicans and bananas for one low price???

Nice pics and one hella nice ride
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005   #40

^^Yeah I am, I'm going to have to change it back to that. Thanks guys.
Old 12-10-2005   #41

=)