Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

sold the civic

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ryankne
downgrade in my opinion....i hate american cars, it doesn't matter which one it is, they all feel cheaply made.......i would rather drive a slow civic than a fast american car......anyday.........and i really dislike rear wheel drive cars especially
wow, thats all i'm going to say is wow
Old 11-11-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
sweet ride
Old 11-11-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
downgrade in my opinion....i hate american cars, it doesn't matter which one it is, they all feel cheaply made.......i would rather drive a slow civic than a fast american car......anyday.........and i really dislike rear wheel drive cars especially
whoa. they all feel cheaply made? have you sat in your civic lately? sub $20,000 vehicle's interior is cheaper than a $40,000+ vehicle's interior any day of the week.

your dislike for rear wheel drive won't stop robo from driving his car. hell, i'll even drive my car through the winter and i have rear wheel drive.

also, please refer to the quote below.

Originally Posted by booba5185
wow, thats all i'm going to say is wow
Old 11-12-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
you probably just cant handle the rwd
Old 11-12-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
yea some people have misconceptions of rwd. people think " omg ive got fwd and its so amazingly awsome nothing else amounts to the ability in the snow blah blah" rwd can be just as easy as fwd in the snow. all you need are some good snow tires like blizzaks and the ability to not drive like a retard in the snow.
Old 11-13-2005
Once you go Black on Black, You Never Go Back.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
robo1040 will become famous soon enough
ok update:

went to look at the C5 on saturday, and i didnt make it past this STI that i saw. ends up, i bought to Sti insted. pics will be up soon, its already got a cat-back, ECU flash, injectors, and fuel pump. i raced a 12.80 Trans am and kept with him, a 11.40 Z28 and he pulled me 3 car lengths by 120mph, and 05 mustang GT up to 140 mph. i love this car, its by far the best thing ive ever driven in
Old 11-13-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I agree on american cars. I disagree on RWD.

RWD is the best platform for a sports car I believe. I am basing this off of MR being the best configuration for a proper, road going, sports car.
AWD has its perks but power loss is usually well over 15%, which is alot. And FWD is good if you suck at driving.

As for daily driver cars, FWD is the second best only to AWD. FWD and AWD are great in snow and usually understeer which is good for normal people. oversteer is bad for normal people so RWD sucks for most, along with poor snow performance.

So what I am saying is that yes FWD is excellent for normal people in normal cars. But sports cars belong with RWD or AWD no question.
Old 11-13-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
I agree on american cars. I disagree on RWD.

RWD is the best platform for a sports car I believe. I am basing this off of MR being the best configuration for a proper, road going, sports car.
AWD has its perks but power loss is usually well over 15%, which is alot. And FWD is good if you suck at driving.

As for daily driver cars, FWD is the second best only to AWD. FWD and AWD are great in snow and usually understeer which is good for normal people. oversteer is bad for normal people so RWD sucks for most, along with poor snow performance.

So what I am saying is that yes FWD is excellent for normal people in normal cars. But sports cars belong with RWD or AWD no question.

You're a genious. Well said.
Old 11-13-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
You're a genious. Well said.
lol thanks. I am just trying to look at it from every point of view.

We may have civics with huge stereos, turbos, or what not. But not everyone wants that. Car companies have to cater to everyone. We have to remember that alot of old people buy civics as religiously as we do. So of course no old guy needs 400hp and RWD in his civic. He needs 30+ mpg and something that won't break. Thats all. And thats what he gets.

So don't ever say FWD, RWD, or AWD is "better" than any of the others. Each one has many uses where its the best. FWD for normal cars, AWD for off road and rally vehicles. RWD for sports cars. No one does it all.
Old 11-13-2005
ultra super duper member

01vic will become famous soon enough01vic will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

STi?!? now im really jealous... corvettes are fast, but i dont like theyre styling. STi is fast AND looks beautiful (just my opinion), has awesome handing and has the potential to walk corvettes if modded right... at least accel wise (AWD ) not top end i guess, but who cares about that

GREAT choice
Old 11-13-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

We may have civics with huge stereos, turbos, or what not. But not everyone wants that. Car companies have to cater to everyone. We have to remember that alot of old people buy civics as religiously as we do. So of course no old guy needs 400hp and RWD in his civic. He needs 30+ mpg and something that won't break. Thats all. And thats what he gets.

So don't ever say FWD, RWD, or AWD is "better" than any of the others. Each one has many uses where its the best. FWD for normal cars, AWD for off road and rally vehicles. RWD for sports cars. No one does it all.

Like I said before... You're a genious!
Old 11-14-2005
Registered!!

wwwguccic0m is an unknown quantity at this point
oh boy!
your new ride is sexy bro!
Awesome upgrade!
Old 11-14-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by soonercivic
In another year or 2 you can save to do an LS7 swap and twin turbo that! You would be getting probably about 600 at the wheels or so.
I hate you...

After all talk of a Corvette, you decided to buy an STi? Interesting...

Last edited by ramcosca; 11-14-2005 at 02:22 AM.
Old 11-14-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough

good post. sometimes i read your posts and but this time it was alot more fo a

and thats my smiley review.
Old 11-14-2005

Originally Posted by ncirom2003
good post. sometimes i read your posts and but this time it was alot more fo a

and thats my smiley review.
lol i got a review of my posts.

sorry if i ever disappiont you guys. im 90% of the time logical and rational but 10% of the time my strong opinions shine through hahaha. i admit it though.