Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Help Me Pick One...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Why does that buddy cluib pic have a CF underdiffuser in it? LOL

BTW don't get either, just get the oem rear lip
Old 11-08-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
Dont Get The Dual Holes Man.......please, This Is The First Time I've Ever Posted In Caps!.......so You Know I Mean It When I Say Get The Bc! .......dont Make Me He-bitch Man Slap You!

Edit: it dont let you post in caps no-mo
Old 11-08-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
widow...
Old 11-08-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
JUST SAY NO TO BLACK WIDOW!!! to much rice, your car will look 10 time better with something else on it, as long as its not the Bomex. I would rather have the BC then the Black Widow. People say they hate the black widow for a reason.
Old 11-08-2005

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
if you can get past the fact that it has a cut on the other side for a dual exhaust then its better imo. maybe they made it to match and be symmetrical? idk. but whats the point of comparing them if the whole comparison is the fact that one bumper has a cut for a single exhaust and the other for a dual?
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

thw_goalie is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the top one more, but I don't think it'd look right without dual exhaust... even if people didn't notice. Go for the Buddy Club.
Old 11-08-2005
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
find a bc2... i think it looks way better, but if its base on bc1 and blackwidow. than i say bc1, but i like them both
Old 11-08-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
lol. Everybody and their uncle says to go for the Buddy Club and he goes for the Black Widow.
Old 11-08-2005

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
lol. Everybody and their uncle says to go for the Buddy Club and he goes for the Black Widow.
sorry, its just the way i feel. i mean how many people do you see with BC bumpers? a million. idk, wonder if what this thread says will affect anything he does anyway.
Old 11-09-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MajinB
sorry, its just the way i feel. i mean how many people do you see with BC bumpers? a million. idk, wonder if what this thread says will affect anything he does anyway.

it will..
Old 11-09-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough

Wow... I love this car. I don't know which bumper I like better.. I would say black widow because everyone has the BC bumper. You could fiberglass the dual slots. Or get duals! loool!
Old 11-09-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MajinB
I actually haven't seen a car around here with a Buddy Club kit. I've seen Xenon, Kaminari, Tsunami, etc, but never Buddy Club.
Old 11-09-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85

Wow... I love this car. I don't know which bumper I like better.. I would say black widow because everyone has the BC bumper. You could fiberglass the dual slots. Or get duals! loool!
Thanks ***** Fn FBM 85... I like you black on black theme too.

Back to the topic... HondaGuy12 do what you want nobody can stop you. A lot of people were against me getting a full body kit... well now look a lot of people like it now... I think it turned out really nice too (not bragging!) But everyone has there opioions. BUT if you do do something extreme you must do it right!... Like paint must match, kit must fit, overall some thing that flows and looks awsome! Good Luck on whatever you choose.

texascivic2k1
Old 11-09-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Thanks ***** Fn FBM 85... I like you black on black theme too.

Back to the topic... HondaGuy12 do what you want nobody can stop you. A lot of people were against me getting a full body kit... well now look a lot of people like it now... I think it turned out really nice too (not bragging!) But everyone has there opioions. BUT if you do do something extreme you must do it right!... Like paint must match, kit must fit, overall some thing that flows and looks awsome! Good Luck on whatever you choose.

texascivic2k1
Dude you can brag.. Look at that thing ...

Beautiful.
Old 11-09-2005
Detroit what?

Cjddrum12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Both HaWt
Old 11-09-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
"Texascivic2k1": Everyone says that it has dual exhaust holes, but if you look closely it really only has one, the right side has the cut in it for the exhaust and the left side doesn't, or did you cut it like that?

My Kaminari appears to have two sides too, but only has one side cut for the exhaust, alot of companies do this.
Old 11-09-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fraga
Not sure if you can go back and edit your original post to add a poll, but when you first make a thread, at the bottom, you can start a poll with options and what not.

And here's a quick 2 minute job...like you wanted...

LOL
Thanks man. I had a rough time painting all that white tish. (I'm the one who put the bumper in the car, lol)
Old 11-09-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
"Texascivic2k1": Everyone says that it has dual exhaust holes, but if you look closely it really only has one, the right side has the cut in it for the exhaust and the left side doesn't, or did you cut it like that?

My Kaminari appears to have two sides too, but only has one side cut for the exhaust, alot of companies do this.
If you look at that picture again... that is the reflection of the tip of the exhaust. There is no cut in the bumper at all. Hopefully this is a better shot...
Notice that the bumper above the exhaust is straight across.

There is even a lip kit out there that has some what of a dual exhaust setup... but yes it is cut on one side for the tip... Xenon kit. Still looks nice to me.
Old 11-09-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
thanks for replies.. yeah i hate the dual exhaust too.. but i was thinking maybe making it where my license plate goes and get a cf trunk with no license plate holder.. hows that sound?
I like this idea.
Originally Posted by HondaGuy12
just wanted to see people's reactions..

Man I'd go for whichever I liked the most.
This isn't something like a headunit or some subs... that depends on the company.
This depends on tastes.
Old 11-09-2005

Yea i do see what your saying now, texascivic2k1, your car is playing tricks on me. I still say the single exhaust is the only way to go. Dual is just retarded IMO, and most others.
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

b00stinem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would choose the bc1 out of those two but really the bc2.
Old 11-09-2005
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ thats what im saying
Old 11-10-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
BC2 is hands down the best rear.......
Old 11-10-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
BC2 is hands down the best rear.......
i hate the way it looks from the rear.. looks too chubby for my taste..i like a tight ***..