Waiting on Civic Si - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2005   #1  
Registered!!

army005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Waiting on Civic Si

Just bought a '02 Civic Si from out of town and is being shipped over here in the next few days... wanted a nice sporty but affordable, and of course reliable ride as a daily commuter (saving on gas doesn't hurt either).. will post photos once I get it.
I get teased by friends that I'm too old for this car (mid-30's). Just curious, what is the age of anyone out there who has one of these model (2002-2005) Civic Si?? I imagine it's a wide band of age groups.
army005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2  
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
ive seen people at car shows with pretty much stock Si's that arte 16/17 maybe just rims to guys in their mid 40's doing hard core tuning and k20a intake swaps new cams and superchargers.
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #3  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
we have a 50 year old on this site... and apparently we also have an 80 year old (this is probably BS since the user uses childish language). you're not the oldest person here, but you're certainly not the youngest.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #4  
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
civics are made for everyone!
chrisleecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #5  
Registered!!

bhoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisleecool
civics are made for everyone!
thats right no age limit or any sex
bhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #6  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
civics for all ages
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #7  
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012
we have a 50 year old on this site...

where is Pon55?
LowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #8  
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
It seems the civic is a "kid's" car nowadays because when people in general think civic, they think of a kid with their car with big wings and potato launchers underneath the bumper. Thats why your friends might have told you that. But a civic is for all ages IMO.... just don't make the car look immature and ugly. Thats why the word rice is widely spread now.
joescivic02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #9  
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats fine that you are older...you picked a great car a commuter car...driving to work should be fun everyday...hope its a winedy commute
prccivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #10  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha you guys will laugh when i'm still drivin the civic as i turn 30 in a few years.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005   #11  
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
haha you guys will laugh when i'm still drivin the civic as i turn 30 in a few years.
Well you can laugh at me already then... I'll be 31 in Jan. But i'll always be in to cars no matter how old i get.
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005   #12  
Registered!!

army005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wheels

Thanks for all the input.. also, any recommendations on what wheels are best?? I believe this model is compatible with up to 20" rims, but don't know if that's a good idea... stick with 18" or 19" wheels (w/ performance tires)?
army005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #13  
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
go with 16 inch HFP rims from Honda...... Check out www.handaaccessories.com and look at the hfp wheels..... 16s look just right on a civic. Anything higher than 18 is ugly IMO.
joescivic02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #14  
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
man...i'm 30 and still doing this sh*t. it's an addiction and a very expensive hobby!
HondaSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #15  
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am 27 and I will not stop messing with cars especially imports. I say screw what your friends say and do what you like. Most of my buddies hated my car at first but now think its cool......slow/good handling but cool.
cg95660 is offline   Reply With Quote