Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Egged

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Egged

MY CAR GOT EGGED! GRRR! FREAKIN HATERS!

I walk up to my car and BAM! There was egg all over my drivers side window and door! GRR! I washed it off and everything but I hope it doesn't smell after a while.

So many haters around here! Last month I just got my car keyed from the headlight to almost the end of the passenger door! I need to move.
Old 10-31-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i would find out who did it by watching their *** than egg them and paintball them
Old 10-31-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
dude be happy you caught it early. cause when egg or balogny(spelling) dries it takes the paint with it when you take it off. got keyed too huh? its the same person, i promise. watch your car wherever it got keyed and egged. same person did both. good luck. kick some ***.
Old 10-31-2005
Like my dad used to say, Just bend over and take it like a man, son

J_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trustedJ_UNIT should not be trusted
do what me and my best friend did: mount small cameras in four places of your car to get a 360 view of it. i've had 2 people pay me for putting dents in my car.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
that crap happened to me, and the mark is still there on my paint :-( the shell fugged my paint up!

hope u cleaned it.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

Keet will become famous soon enough
It's just all pointless and too bad. You can't win against vandals, they always run and hide, you'll never catch them, and even IF you do... or try to report it to police, they'll never get proper punishment anyways.
All you can do is choose your parking spots, and spend time frequently checking your car in the hope that one day you'll actually catch someone messing with it and then deal with it yourself.
Ofcourse most of us here would be super pissed, and what would probably happen is you'd get charged for deadly assault or something.
Old 10-31-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
yes, be happy you got to it early. Egg whites can kill the paint of the car... so smell shouldnt be the major worry here.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
kick some *** seabass!
Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by J_UNIT
do what me and my best friend did: mount small cameras in four places of your car to get a 360 view of it. i've had 2 people pay me for putting dents in my car.

That is awesome! I am happy for cleaning it early. The key mark is getting buffed off Thursday when I get my new headlights and grill installed! YAY!
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
sorry bout the faggos running around like that. They're everywhere man dont feel alone. During class my prof got a call from his son, that his sons car got egged I found a dried up cinnamon bun on my hood one time, and my car has been keyed too, oh well.

I just hope somewhere along the road, the bastards car will get whats coming in return. Come on if you have a problem with a person don't be a ***** and take it out on property.
Old 10-31-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
dude it could be worse. last year cars were tipped over around me, lol.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
that crap happened to me, and the mark is still there on my paint :-( the shell fugged my paint up!

hope u cleaned it.
Same here, cleaned off egg but the shell dug right thru the paint!

. .
. .
. .
. .
. .

S()CKS!
Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

Dang, I guess it could have been worse! Sucks guys! I can't wait till those **** get punished.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

05CvcTunr is an unknown quantity at this point
(a) good job getting to it quick and (b) my friend was driving in his 300zx(not a honda but we have no beef with nissans i think) and a (as he says) hell's angel rode up next to his car and started like making licking motions with his tongue to my friends gf in the passenger seat so my friend flipped him off and drove faster, at the next light the biker kicked a huge dent in his door with a steel toed boot

moral: dont **** people off with german spikes on their helmets lol

sorry to hear about your guys' cars i live in an apartment complex of old people so im somewhat safe. cept for door dings people never seem to be able to open their fu*king car doors right. grrrrr
Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

I have a lot of dents on my car because of the previous owner but hopefully this summer i'm going to repaint my whole car and it'll be fine.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

05CvcTunr is an unknown quantity at this point
you know wut you should do you should buy a one of those car covers that can lock at the bottom, i think they make it with a cable and padlock at the bottom of the cover which stops it from being taken off.

http://www.autoanything.com/products...lock_and_cable
Old 10-31-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
with school and my girlfriend as stressful as they are right now I have been waiting for just the right azshole to beat the hell out of. so far i have had trouble finding someone worthy of my frustrations. i need to hit someone bad though. so send your vandals my way!
Old 10-31-2005
Ride BMX

Originally Posted by 05CvcTunr
you know wut you should do you should buy a one of those car covers that can lock at the bottom, i think they make it with a cable and padlock at the bottom of the cover which stops it from being taken off.

http://www.autoanything.com/products...lock_and_cable
Awesome idea! From today on i'm not parking my car in the street anymore. Allll the way in the back of my drive way from now on!
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
I was keeping watch on my car on Halloween just to make sure kids did not mess with it.
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

Madriverwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
i would find out who did it by watching their *** than egg them and paintball them
Hey, thanks a lot. Don't need your advise right now, but will keep you in mind for the future. I'm going to try to avoid dings and dents, but those parking lots can be murder.
Old 11-02-2005
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
Bogus man, I feel your pain. I have been egg'ed as well. ****, my car gets spit on so often I'm use to it...people are just retarded man.
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
I wouldn't kick a car if I was on a bike...since a car ways 2000lbs+ and a bike is nothing....I would run the bike over if they kicked my car.

Good thing you got the egg off early tho...I try to keep to myself as much as possible so people don't mess with my car or I tell them to leave cars out of it.
Old 11-02-2005
Ride BMX

Originally Posted by Nitto
Bogus man, I feel your pain. I have been egg'ed as well. ****, my car gets spit on so often I'm use to it...people are just retarded man.
I remember when my car got spit on. The person spit on the door handle.. so I had to open the door with two fingers while trying not to get contaminated.. lol.
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
I remember when my car got spit on. The person spit on the door handle.. so I had to open the door with two fingers while trying not to get contaminated.. lol.
Easy solution, 38 stuck up their a$$,and ask them to open the door!
Works good!
Old 11-02-2005
Ride BMX

Originally Posted by pon55
Easy solution, 38 stuck up their a$$,and ask them to open the door!
Works good!
I would have except I work at the mall and the days I work, I work 11 hour shifts.. so they have a lot of time..
Old 11-03-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I'd suggest moving too... Freakin' A-holes!