General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

car egged!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GPMarzan is an unknown quantity at this point
car egged!

i was at the movie theater last night with my friend with a hooked up altima. We were in the movie theaters then my gf called me saying that someone egged my friends car. So we went outside and saw his car all egged up in the front and the driver side. I said,"ohh man. thank god no one egged mine." but as we were heading to the car wash my gf friend saw that theres eggs on the back of my car. I guess they egged my car too, but it wasnt as bad as my friends car but still, eggs eats away the paint. When i went to look at my trunk this morning i saw bits of paint off, like lil dots but i dont know if its been there or is it from the eggs. Cant wait to find out who did it.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
If you find out, BEAT THE LIVIN' **** OUT OF THEM!!!! Was it only your car and your friends that got egged? If it was, then it's somebody you know that doesn't like you. And how did your G/F know? Is she always keepin tabs on you, or what?
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

GPMarzan is an unknown quantity at this point
my gf was hangin out with my friends gf and they were watching a different movie. She went outside for a cig. and saw it then. And yes, only his and my car were egged.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

whiterice is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, i was wondering the same thing. Why wasn't your GF in the movies with you?

oh
Old 12-28-2001
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
CUZZ.....
she was with ME... muahahahha

J/K
Old 12-28-2001
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
that sucks dood!!
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Somebody doesn't like you guys. Do you have Altezza's on your car[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]? Maybe that's why. J/K. But if you find out who it was pour some brake fluid on their hood.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

antidote11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Something better than brake fluid.....paint thinnner and or gasoline, then if your feeling extra spicy, just toss a match on it.
Or you could do something more drastic....one of my personal favorites.....break out thier tailight, bust the bulb to the brake light, pull the wire out and run it into thier gas tank.....that works like a charm. : ) Whoever it was knew you and your friend, that's obvious, so start there.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

bambuski is an unknown quantity at this point
I will never understand why people feel the need to mess with other peoples cars...but, sense they started this, I think antidote11 has the best revenges..i hope i never get on his bad side.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

DarkCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
The best revenge is bologna (sp?) Put ot on their paint and when they take it off, there will be a big circle of rust. It's good to put some on the exhaust if you can reach underneath too. That way, in about a week if they don't see it there exhuast will be in half.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

UncleB is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend's dad used to hook people's brakes up to their horn so that when they pressed on the brake, the horn would go off. harmless, but funny as h3ll.
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point

<< my friend's dad used to hook people's brakes up to their horn so that when they pressed on the brake, the horn would go off. harmless, but funny as h3ll. >>

thats a good one [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

aznRUBY is an unknown quantity at this point
haha.. that ones jokes^^

sorry to hear about your car being egged.. that's harsh
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

<< my friend's dad used to hook people's brakes up to their horn so that when they pressed on the brake, the horn would go off. harmless, but funny as h3ll. >>

That's good, but you'd have to brake into their shiznit to do it, right?
Old 12-28-2001
Registered!!

AllMotorSi is an unknown quantity at this point
I really hate people like that, they don't have anything bettter to do. Some one egged my house one time and it was extremely hot weather when that happened. You have to get that sh@t off as quick as you can or else it's really hard to get it off. Hope you find those guys and kick the sh@t out of them.