Pics of Nice & fast cars and Damaged engine parts at my school today - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2005   #31  
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
dude thats awsome. i am really considering goin there, but what is your major called?? you might have siad it but i didnt catch it.
My major is automotive technology. I am also taking diesel. I am about to graduate though in feb. and going to florida for mercedes benz training. Its a good school. There are alot of people who dont like it, but those are the people who just got out of highschool and dont pay attention and just sit back and do nothing. Or dont like cars. But if you pay attention and apply what you learn in class and use it out in lab and the field, you will be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
i get to work on better cars than that everyday w/o paying 25 grand.
Well I pay $25,000 because I am learning automotive technology. There are like 20 some classes I am taking from everything to brakes, electrical, auto trannies, etc... I wont work on cars unless I understand how they work.
streetglower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #32  
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Thats cool you get to work on all those different rides. Good luck in school man!
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #33  
Registered!!

streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Here is the link to the info about the donor car we are building at our school. It is a challenge between 3 other campuses to build the best car. The winner gets to keep all of the cars. Click on the houston, tx campus

http://hotrod.com/qscc/
Old 10-28-2005   #34  
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
i do like how you get to work on all sorts of different cars. do ya'll get to work on trucks or anyhting like that or is it just cars?
isuzu5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #35  
G'z UP

Killacamshaft has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I wish my mom could buy those toys so i can play with them
Killacamshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005   #36  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
i do like how you get to work on all sorts of different cars. do ya'll get to work on trucks or anyhting like that or is it just cars?
its mostly cars, but we have that dodge dakota I think it is and the F-150. Other then that, if someone has a truck and wants to work on it they can.
Old 10-28-2005   #37  
Registered!!

frdeffscrbrd is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man when did u start at uti in houston i was supposed to start in sept but i had to have foot surgey and need get to start yet

when i go back and start i'm really goin to have i ask them about imports wheni went a couple mouths again and they said they were getting some in so

LET THE FUN BEGIN
frdeffscrbrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #38  
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by frdeffscrbrd
hey man when did u start at uti in houston i was supposed to start in sept but i had to have foot surgey and need get to start yet

when i go back and start i'm really goin to have i ask them about imports wheni went a couple mouths again and they said they were getting some in so

LET THE FUN BEGIN
Man, hope you're doing fine with that foot surgery!
ramcosca is offline   Reply With Quote