Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hit and RUN!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xxhonda4lifexx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Angry Hit and RUN!!!!

This morning started just fine like any ordinary day where I would get a wake up call from my human alarm clock, aka the girl friend and drive to school. After school, I decided to get a hair cut, go home to snack and wash my car. Soon after I buffed up the rims and dried up that gorgeous taffetta white paint, I was off to work. After about 3 blocks from my house at a stop sign, I was rear ended by one of the most ugliest things I have ever seen!!! It was a late model (1986-1988) Dodge Caravan with the radiator sticking out and a sagging bumper. I approached the guy and asked for his insurance. He said he had it and was shaking like hell. I went to my car to grab mine and he got away VERY SLOWLY At this time I was still on the phone with the 911 operator and I told her that this guy is getting away and I gave her the license plate number. During this time, I am chasing this guy at a top speed of 30 MPH down the streets in a 45 MPH zone and he was still refusing to stop! The operator had to calm me down several times and finally advised me to pull over to a police station and file a report. I just don't get it, why get away going at 30 MPH when I have his license plate ??? This all happened around 3 hours ago; now I'm at work. Damages to my car are as follows: dislocated bumper, bent left tail light housing, and scratched trunk. This is not my week Pictures for you guys later today when I get home. I hope they catch him
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
because if you got in to a fight with the guy and anyone was injured the lawyers would wonder why the operator didnt tell you to not follow him. you really should have followed him until cops caught up with you.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
that's complete and utter b.s., i hate people like that! here's what will happen, he won't have insurance, the police wont find them and you'll have to pay some type of deductable (hopefully a small one) to get your car fixed. My fiance had a similar situation happen to her about 1 1/2 months ago. we got the ladies license, car make and model, witness accounts, the ladies address and phone number, even where she freakin works!!!! (we got all that info cause she had just gone to cancel her gym membership that day and the accident happened in the gym parking lot) and we gotta pay a $100 deductatble but it's all gonna get fixed. So it sucks, but it could have sucked a LOT more! Good luck with the case man, sorry to hear about that.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
yeah man get that Biatch good hopefully they will find her and get her she will probably spend the night in jail for a hit n run so maybe good ol bubba and his friend mini me will attack that *** like flies on **** good luck man.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by nick95673
because if you got in to a fight with the guy and anyone was injured the lawyers would wonder why the operator didnt tell you to not follow him. you really should have followed him until cops caught up with you.
That was the plan... I gave the operator the street names and intersections as I pursued him, but she still insisted on asking me to pull over and wait for a cop
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

guerro is an unknown quantity at this point
Key word: "asking". I would have told her I will stop when an officer is behind me and no sooner. Good Luck
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by guerro
Key word: "asking". I would have told her I will stop when an officer is behind me and no sooner. Good Luck
Sorry for the mis-communication; I was quite shaken up when I wrote this and didn't use the appropriate terminology. She said I HAVE to pull over in order for her to dispatch the police. I continuously told her that I will follow him at a far distance and give her the street names but she refused to call the cops to the corresponding street names and intersection I told her. I hate the HPD dispatch system arghhh.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

NicoSP is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats just retarded... oh well.. hope everything works out for you.