I need Info on the new Si - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-25-2005   #1  
My rectum hurts........

Mustang5.0HO is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb I need Info on the new Si

Well I really really like the new Si and am thinking of getting one in the near future...now. Can somebody help me out and post sites or links and pics to give me more info on the new Si......like for instance..I know it comes with a K20 motor but why is that motor so good? I really dont know much about imports..just domistics...but this car is really catching my eye...I want to learn more about it...So if you can post info that would be great
Old 10-25-2005   #2  
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
8thgencivic.com and motor week had some things written about the si
Old 10-25-2005   #3  
Registered!!

scansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nicescansel912 is just really nice
Looks like its going to be a b1tch to modify the engine. I opened the hood and half the engine looked like it was under the dashboard...
Old 10-25-2005   #4  
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
one magazine said...you can do all the porting and polishing to the B series motor and still not get to where the K series is stock! i think it was sport compact car.
the new civic si is going to be phenomenal! what state do you live in Mustang? we are already taking orders for the 06 si....
Old 10-25-2005   #5  
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Damn your getting serious about the Si now huh? Maybe if we both buy them on the same day we'll get a discount
Old 10-25-2005   #6  
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
www.vtec.net is a good site. TOV got a pre-production model from honda to show off at SEMA. THey videos and input from there track testing.
Old 10-25-2005   #7  
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
here is a thread with everything you'll need to know about the new si
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1367540

Closed Thread