Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Update on Page 2: Got rid of the Civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by edicivic2k1
yep, its nice.

way to go.
Thanks!
Old 10-11-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
for the price of a colorado u could get a tacoma X-runner...and no its not awd its rwd...the car gets the "X" from the chassis
Old 10-11-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
someone forgot to tell you the raider is the younger (agewise as its an '06model) sibling of the dakota...anyways....nice choice...less maintenance with that vehicle...just hate the dipsticks in nissans....and good (better) gas mileage with that...you said you did get it with 4wd? weird...I thought it only came on the v-8 for the nissan trucks....
Old 10-11-2005

evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Shroomster
someone forgot to tell you the raider is the younger (agewise as its an '06model) sibling of the dakota...anyways....nice choice...less maintenance with that vehicle...just hate the dipsticks in nissans....and good (better) gas mileage with that...you said you did get it with 4wd? weird...I thought it only came on the v-8 for the nissan trucks....
You can get AWD on the Frontier (Both 6 and 4-Cyl models), but I did not. I got the 4x2 version. Didn't want to pay the extra money for the AWD, and the decrease in MPG made it not worth-while for me.

Thanks for the kind words, though!