Update on Page 2: Got rid of the Civic - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2005   #31  

evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by edicivic2k1
yep, its nice.

way to go.
Thanks!
evopanop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #32  
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
for the price of a colorado u could get a tacoma X-runner...and no its not awd its rwd...the car gets the "X" from the chassis
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #33  
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
someone forgot to tell you the raider is the younger (agewise as its an '06model) sibling of the dakota...anyways....nice choice...less maintenance with that vehicle...just hate the dipsticks in nissans....and good (better) gas mileage with that...you said you did get it with 4wd? weird...I thought it only came on the v-8 for the nissan trucks....
shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #34  

evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroomster
someone forgot to tell you the raider is the younger (agewise as its an '06model) sibling of the dakota...anyways....nice choice...less maintenance with that vehicle...just hate the dipsticks in nissans....and good (better) gas mileage with that...you said you did get it with 4wd? weird...I thought it only came on the v-8 for the nissan trucks....
You can get AWD on the Frontier (Both 6 and 4-Cyl models), but I did not. I got the 4x2 version. Didn't want to pay the extra money for the AWD, and the decrease in MPG made it not worth-while for me.

Thanks for the kind words, though!
evopanop is offline   Reply With Quote