Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

OMG OMG NEW CAR...err used

Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
haha funny how u said dont get a hatch...cuz the rx-7 and the supra are both hatchbacks hahahaha
i was referring to when someone said the hatch as in a civic hatch jeez man
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by pimpc
^
Your a moron....how can you say boosting a hatch is the ultimate rice? a gsr turbo hatch would own your friends 400hp 300zx anyday of the year.
and i never said anything about a boosted gsr or hatch being able to beat my friends zx or not so stop flaming, and referring to rice doesnt technically mean i'm talking about speed, can we stop the assumptions?
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by nookiemonster
What the hell are you talking about? All RX-7's are rotaries. The suggestion of an FC3S, and then saying FD3S is a "pain because of rotary" is probably the stupidest thing I've read on here all day.

Maybe you should say the FD3S is a pain to maintain due to the rat's nest sequential twin turbo setup. Or maybe you should mention the overheating problems the FD3S has.

BTW you can remedy these problems with a 99+ FD3S larger radiator and oil coolers, along with a simplified ball bearing, quick spooling, single turbo setup. Alot of guys use a single ball bearing T3/T4.
i forgot to add also when i was referring to the FD being rotary, sorry for the grammatical error sheesh, and yes i know all rx-7's are rotary
Old 09-23-2005
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
a likely excuse. dude just accept it, you got pwned by more than one person in a matter of minutes.
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

aiite i'll lower my pride, unlike you foo's that like to tear peole apart for mistakes i got pwn3d
Old 09-23-2005
DONT PANIC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
buy a 92-93 corvette.

You can find them for next to nothing.

All you would have to do is install a cam, set of heads, and some gears and you will be in the 12's.

I have an 85 vette (actually selling it to pay for the upgrades on the 56). We built the motor (pistons, heads, cam, rockers, TB, etc, etc). And the car is absolutely amazing to drive.

I think the throttle response on the corvettes is unparalleled. And the drivability is amazing. And the parts for a small block chevy cost way less than for any other car. It was literally about $1500 to build the motor in my vette (with us doing all the work). And theres nothing like 450+ whp with pump gas.
Old 09-23-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 05_ CivicJDM
Boosted EK hatch!

I second that!
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

pimpc is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
and i never said anything about a boosted gsr or hatch being able to beat my friends zx or not so stop flaming, and referring to rice doesnt technically mean i'm talking about speed, can we stop the assumptions?
^
What did you mean by the ultimate rice then?......you specifically said getting a hatch and turboing it is the ultimate rice.....if turbo is rice then you need to go back to your room and watch The Fast and the Furious so you can idolize Vin Diesel some more.

That is all.

good day to you sir
Old 09-23-2005
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
I can see how fast civic hatches can be considered the ultimate rice, they re little pocket rockets.

Anyway, give some more input-What gas milage range are we talking here?
Do you wanna stay with imports or would you go for a chevy?
Daily driver I assume?
I would go with a vette if you like the older body styles, cause they re probably the most bang for your buck, I was reading about how you can get them dirt cheap in a vette magazine a couple months ago. 6thgen sis can be made pretty fast, as well as older integras. you can get older subarus for pretty cheap and make em pretty fast. If you can get a supra, I would go for that though, cause you can pretty damn fast with decent gas milage, and they have alot of potential.
Old 09-23-2005
Pinkslip Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
karizzle will become famous soon enoughkarizzle will become famous soon enough
get an rx-7 man. my friend has a supercharged 88 rx-7 and it RIPS!
Old 09-23-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by nookiemonster
a likely excuse. dude just accept it, you got pwned by more than one person in a matter of minutes.

nice dude u just pwned him again there...
Old 09-23-2005
iwu
Registered!!

iwu is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice parents
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
haha yea... they really are nice. i mean, they make a income total of 45,000 so its not like were rich.....and its been like this for the past 15 yrs. its juss that they want me to enjoy what i am doing and not have to worry about making them angry and all.
Old 09-24-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
What do you want to do with the car dude. I mean if you want to go fast and that's all, get a Camaro, if you want to handle and take corners get a solid civic or integra GSR or something like that and fine tune the suspension. If you want both, get a good job, get another 25G's and buy a Ferrari or something like that, really though buy an EVO or something. If you want looks, buy a Supra or something like that (but Supra's are not know as handling cars, more like pigs in corners, same with the Z cars). Maybe you like the roll of a roadster better, get an older Miata and buy a JR supercharger.

Gotta tells us what you want here, I can spit out all kinds of cars, but it just depends on what you want.
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

02nithwkcivcpe is an unknown quantity at this point
accidently double posted

Last edited by 02nithwkcivcpe; 09-24-2005 at 01:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

02nithwkcivcpe is an unknown quantity at this point
go with the 300zx twin turbo if you can find one, good power and it looks good too. My friendhas a 92 and it is a fun car to drive.
Old 09-25-2005
Registered!!

detroittosag has a little shameless behaviour in the past
naw get the second generation of the toyota Mr2. thoes are nice and the bodyies look good
Old 09-25-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
anyone hear R-1? 7gs would be a nice dp on a crotch rocket. youd kill all your friends. enough said.
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
about hatches, hows the suspension on a 150k plus car? i mean, will i have to do any work right away on it if i, lets say, drop a k20 into it?
Old 09-26-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
you could build a crazy eg with 7g's man
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
about hatches, hows the suspension on a 150k plus car? i mean, will i have to do any work right away on it if i, lets say, drop a k20 into it?
Doesn't really need changing unless you feel the shocks are really blown. I ran a 14.3 on stock eg suspension.

Originally Posted by spoonEM
anyone hear R-1? 7gs would be a nice dp on a crotch rocket. youd kill all your friends. enough said.
Not in the twisties a hatch with 300whp and decent suspension setup i'll give an r1 some trouble espically on a tight course.

If you want a supra I would say just buy a non-turbo and swap in turbo if you can find a cheap stolen/recovered or clean salvage. Or cheaper way would be to buy an Lexus SC and swap a 1jz or 2jz in it.

Last edited by XxJDMCivicxX; 09-26-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

yea... im thinkin bout gettin a hatch w/ a possible B18C swap, then boost it. but im just afraid on a hatch with 140k miles + will not handle the boost
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

btw, are gs-r motors or type R motors easier to boost? ive been seaching around and people have split opinions with this. btw, im trying to aim for 300whp and stop there