I totalled my car tonight - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2005   #31
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry to hear it.. it's a very nice car man
es2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #32
Registered!!

FTK01CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
dam... sorry bout your lost, glad everyone is ok
FTK01CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #33
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
The coupes are coming in October, the SI will be coming with it, but they are gonna be so hard to find. I doubt it will be as late as December, my brother said he should have 1 in October.
All the Texas dealers are saying December I think it varies...
Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #34
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
/\/\ Who knows, thats just what my brother told me. Hopefully they'll be in soon so i can drive one.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #35
Registered!!

Ray012874 is an unknown quantity at this point
The New SI's will be out in December. Place your order now.
Ray012874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #36
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Oh snap, NightHawk bp down. It was a sedan too!

Yeah, I'm glad to hear you're ok.
CivicsRdBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #37
Registered!!

Mrs014dr is an unknown quantity at this point
Well atleast you and your friend is okay. You know you can always get another civic and do it all over again.
Mrs014dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #38
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
damn man, that sucks ***....but now you will be moving on from that civic to the new and beastly si. i think you'll like it better. good luck.
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #39
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
At least you guys are alive. Sucks about your car, good opportunity to get an 06 Si though if you can wait...
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #40
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
oh man, that blows! I remember the first time I saw pics of ur car too, I loved it!!
NoiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005   #41
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry about that whats good is your ok and thats whats sad about fixed up cars but atleast we have the ballz to drive our pride and joy day after day. Just start over maybe upgrade
Michalo187 is offline   Reply With Quote