Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I totalled my car tonight

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
I totalled my car tonight

Yep, the unthinkable happened tonight...I totalled my car. I was driving down the interstate, it started pouring hard as hell out of nowhere, I hydroplaned, spun around about 3 times, and ran into the concrete barrier wall. My friend and I are ok, our necks hurt a bit but thats about it. We got lucky, real lucky...it couldve been potentially disasterous, but we managed to walk away from it ok, and with no one else involved. I put $14,000 into my car, and will be lucky to break even with what its worth and how much i still owe on it. I loved my car, i'm gonna miss that thing...

march 15, 2002 - sept. 20, 2005

RIP

Last edited by NightRider02; 09-21-2005 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-21-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ouch...sorry to hear man...at least ur ok tho...u had a nice *** ride tooo
Old 09-21-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
damn that's crazy!

get some rain tires, people! ... and drive slowly
Old 09-21-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
wow...that totally sucks. Look at it this way tho....now you can spend 14,000 more and start a brand new project.

Glad to hear youre ok tho. :t_up:
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
i feel sorry about your car, but where are those after accident pics that i and some of the other ppl that are interested in see? :P

this better not be one of those jokes that tries to get ppl to read the thread.
Old 09-21-2005

haha, nah its not a joke...they just towed the car from the site like an hour ago, i'm gonna go by there sometime tomorrow and get the rest of the **** i need out of the car...i'll take some pictures of it if you guys want.

on the other hand though, i think i'm gonna get that new 2006 si, so i'm pretty excited about that. does anyone know when those are coming out?
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
i would say the si would come out early to mid 2006.
Old 09-21-2005
CIVIC USER

jbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trustedjbrown59 should not be trusted
are u planning on parting out your car???You could probs get maybe 3-5 grand maybe. Something to think about.
Old 09-21-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Aw, man. That totally sucks.
I know how that feels man...
Well... sorta, without the money invested in the car.
I had a '92 4Runner; got hit by two imbeciles street-racing (Imbecile = Hyundai).
The whole **** turned and I went for a ride... a couple of turns, flips, broken cell phone (crashed beneath the Runner and a couple bruises later I was at the hospital, but very Ok... Lost they whole lotta big truckie... I'm lost for words...
Good thing is I got my 04 VP...
And you're going for the 06 Si, which is awesome!
When you get it, post pics, first thing!
Keep it up, keep it cool, and remember: The important thing is you and your friend are alive! Check!

EDIT:
Oh, about the imbeciles.
The one that directly crashed into me bought ANOTHER Hyundai Brio/Accent.
Same color, 2 doors.
I know where he works.
Showed him my ride.
Invited him for a little race.
It was just embarrasing.
I love Civics. (Even stock!)

Last edited by ramcosca; 09-21-2005 at 01:50 AM.
Old 09-21-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
I'm sorry to hear that man. Hopefully you can salvage some stuff from the accident. That is the only downfall to modifying cars, when you wreck them it is all on you.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough
damn, feel sorry for you bro. Nice ride too.
Got any pics from the accident?

Part out your car. I would love to have those rims!!
Old 09-21-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear this, but on to bigger and better things now. Good luck with your next choice in vehicles.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Sorry to hear about your ride man, Didn't you just get a new paint job or something not to long ago the BMW Jet Black? Glad to hear that everyone is okay and nothing really serious happend.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
that sucks... one of the main problems in having a fixed up car for a daily driver. if something like this happens you're out of a lot of money.

anyway, the new Si is coming out around X-mas time.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
dam man, sorry to hear. glad you guys are ok. take pics of the car.
Old 09-21-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Damn sorry to hear that.. At least your ok bros. the car can be replaced.... Anyways you had one the cleanest sedans on here... Good luck w/ the insurance and your new rides, keep us updated...
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Rest in Peace, black brother.
Old 09-21-2005

thanks for the support you guys. honestly there really isnt much to part out. my carbon fiber hood is cracked, my tyc headlights were both busted, half the body kit was torn off the car, only two of the four axis wheels survived (the other two were completely crushed), the rear passanger side coil over was destroyed, not to mention the wrecker pretty much tore off my greddy catback while trying to get my low *** car up on the bed, so who knows what condition thats in now. i'm going to go up there and take pictures today, i'll post them up as soon as i can.

i really wanna get that si...all i'm gonna do is get a 5% tint and lower it, maybe an exhaust and leave it at that. i cant afford to drop 14k into another car, and the wheels they come with dont look half bad...
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

brent_01civic_e is an unknown quantity at this point
you could still part out the interior, i know from all the post i read some people might be interested but you could try to make some money on it, glad ur ok
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

03civda is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry about the ride. Glad everyone is ok.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

CVCCPE is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we all have a moment of silence for our busted civic...............thank you
Keep that head up patna, get those pics of your new whip
Old 09-21-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea man good to hear you guys are ok. Yea post up pics just to show those out there that our cars might be small but its still a safe *** ride. Btw how fast do you think you guys where going. The worst wreck i got in was a lexus es250 my buddy was driving and we hit a pole at around 75 or so. That hurt and I will never forget the sound it made. The si is due some time january 1st. I have my name at a local dealer and they are suppost to call when it gets there.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

honda860 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
damn doggie. that blows the car looks sick as hell to. I know id be like sick in bed right now if i totaled my car
Old 09-21-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by NightRider02
haha, nah its not a joke...they just towed the car from the site like an hour ago, i'm gonna go by there sometime tomorrow and get the rest of the **** i need out of the car...i'll take some pictures of it if you guys want.

on the other hand though, i think i'm gonna get that new 2006 si, so i'm pretty excited about that. does anyone know when those are coming out?
They arrive in December
Old 09-21-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ok, first RIP to that fine car. second, take pics of the exhaust, and the hood. and all the other ****, cause someone would want it regardless. good luck
Old 09-21-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wonderz
i would say the si would come out early to mid 2006.
The coupes are coming in October, the SI will be coming with it, but they are gonna be so hard to find. I doubt it will be as late as December, my brother said he should have 1 in October.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
glad your okay. Have fun with the new si
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn man...one of the BEST sedans on this site...sorry to hear about your loss.
Old 09-21-2005
Registered!!

Pn0ybOiLiKehOy is on a distinguished road
damn dude, sorry to hear that happen, at least u and your freind is ok
Old 09-21-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
that sux to her, good to hear u and ur friend are ok

Quick Reply: I totalled my car tonight