scratching the bumper - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2005   #1
Registered!!

uselessclown is an unknown quantity at this point
scratching the bumper

i barely got my civic and i was going home from getting my tint and when i went down the drive way i heard something hit so being the parinoid driver of my first car i pulled over to see what happened i got low to the floor and the edge of the bumper on the bottom b4 u can start seeing the face was scratched, so after i popped a couple of veins from all the anger i was going tru i realized you cant notice but i still bugs me, i plan to lower it because it looks like a monster truck so should i be expecting to be scratchin the bumper constantly?
uselessclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #2
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
drive more carefully.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #3

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
well at least you learned how tall your car is. now you know what not to drive over. And yes, if you lower it, you will be scraping even more so you will need to be even more careful.
soonercivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005   #4
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Bleh, who cares!! My front lip is so scraped up i dont even give a crap!! lol... You cant keep a cars paint prefect....
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote