scratching the bumper - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

scratching the bumper

Old 09-02-2005
Registered!!

uselessclown is an unknown quantity at this point
scratching the bumper

i barely got my civic and i was going home from getting my tint and when i went down the drive way i heard something hit so being the parinoid driver of my first car i pulled over to see what happened i got low to the floor and the edge of the bumper on the bottom b4 u can start seeing the face was scratched, so after i popped a couple of veins from all the anger i was going tru i realized you cant notice but i still bugs me, i plan to lower it because it looks like a monster truck so should i be expecting to be scratchin the bumper constantly?
Old 09-02-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
drive more carefully.
Old 09-02-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
well at least you learned how tall your car is. now you know what not to drive over. And yes, if you lower it, you will be scraping even more so you will need to be even more careful.
Old 09-02-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Bleh, who cares!! My front lip is so scraped up i dont even give a crap!! lol... You cant keep a cars paint prefect....