Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

first post of pics with body kit.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
first post of pics with body kit.....

ok, first pics of body kit and hub's off since my one hubcap fell off and it was ok, ju a little ghetto, but then when i came out of work one day, another hub cap was gone, damn bums, so i took teh other 2 off cuz 2 on and 2 off was super ghetto, so yea, until i get rims in the next few weeks, thsi is how my car looks...pics from right after i got the body kit on and a pic from a car show i was at, jsut the "civic" section, let me know what u think...........

[img=http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/636/carshow0016ac.jpg]

soon to paint my headlight housing black, and i had the altezza grill, but for some reason, it wont fit with teh xenon body kit, and that side skirt is the good side, lol, the other sags in teh middle, its lik half on half off, its gay,im gonna take em both off and get them put on by my girls dad, he owns a body shop
Old 08-24-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
looks nice, but why people buy a body kit before they have rims i will never understand.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
looks nice, but why people buy a body kit before they have rims i will never understand.
im with u, but it may be that he has rims, but has them away for right now? not sure but yea, i never understood why u would spend that money just to rock the hubbies or steelies.. none the less it looks good, never been one to like body kits at all, however it does look clean, congrats, and good luck to ya on future mods.
Old 08-24-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
What he said and altezza tail lights suck
Old 08-24-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
drop>rims>kit

will look really good when its all done.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

yea, well its a work in progress, and teh body kit was a steal, ok, i dotn know if u recall my posts from lik a month ago, but i foudn this body kit on ebay already painted for $300
so yea, and the tails were teh only thing done to my car when i got it, so i dont care, im liking em less n less every day, but w/e, ther fine for now, its goin to end up a show car, so there fine, and i ordered enkei evo 5 rims in bronze, and i cant drop it cuz as you can see in the second pic, my side skirts are that low to the ground already, if i drop it i wont b able to park in my driveway, so rims with beefier tires should cover the gap enough until i move out, or jsu decied to drop it and leave it at the bottom of the driveway, and yea

cliffnotes: found body kit already painted on ebay for $300, put it on, rims are on their way, dont know about drop, lol
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Huh? is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good so far. Like everyone else said, get yourself some wheels and it will look real nice. Also, you really need a grille.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

ok, yea i kno, rims are on theway, enkei evo 5's wiht kumho 711 rubber, and lik i said, my altezza grill i had with my stock bumper DOESNT fit the xenon body kit, so im workin on trying to get it to fit, or jsut go out and buy new mesh and make a grill for the front and re-do the bottom ones to match, and put mesh in the rear bumper between the exhaust cutouts
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

SPW Industries makes a couple grilles for our cars. Check 'em out:

http://www.spwindustries.com/spw/grills.php
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Huh?
SPW Industries makes a couple grilles for our cars. Check 'em out:

http://www.spwindustries.com/spw/grills.php

yea i hav the altezza grill from some website, lik robear or soething, cant rmember wher i got it from, but yea, i have it, jus the holes dont match up all the way, im gonna try my stock grill, i dunno
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

That's too bad. I hate my stock grille and I want to change it too. I like the style of the SPW one, but I don't like how it has the RS emblem. Oh well.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Huh?
That's too bad. I hate my stock grille and I want to change it too. I like the style of the SPW one, but I don't like how it has the RS emblem. Oh well.

ok, well i hav a stock grill and a altezza grill, but the altezza one doesnt fit my freakin xenon body kit
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Robb989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking good
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 02blackcivic
yea, well its a work in progress, and teh body kit was a steal, ok, i dotn know if u recall my posts from lik a month ago, but i foudn this body kit on ebay already painted for $300
so yea, and the tails were teh only thing done to my car when i got it, so i dont care, im liking em less n less every day, but w/e, ther fine for now, its goin to end up a show car, so there fine, and i ordered enkei evo 5 rims in bronze, and i cant drop it cuz as you can see in the second pic, my side skirts are that low to the ground already, if i drop it i wont b able to park in my driveway, so rims with beefier tires should cover the gap enough until i move out, or jsu decied to drop it and leave it at the bottom of the driveway, and yea

cliffnotes: found body kit already painted on ebay for $300, put it on, rims are on their way, dont know about drop, lol
Nice, keep us updated when you wheels come, I'm sure it's gonna look nice
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Looks okay just need rims.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

thw_goalie is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks great so far...now get some rims on there quick!
Old 08-24-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
looks good, get rid of the tails, get ya some 04's i seen some on ebay. And i would paint the mesh on that grille black. Black out your headlights and that Sh*t will be tight IMO. But its your car and do what you want. Your doing a fine job.
Old 08-24-2005
Registered!!

yea,, well update, i am trying to fit my altezza grill on but its not looking like its gonna happen, so im sellin that to my friend adn getting all new grills in the front and a small one for my rear body kit, its going to be black, and somehow make a grill for the front upper, still trying to figure that one out, um, got primer and red and black paint today after work, blacking my headlight housing and painting the a/c trim, radio trim, adn gauge trim red, adn possibly other small things and my valve cover red, adn lettering on my spark plug cover red, possbily the battery tie down and fuse box too, adn the rims im ordering soon, really soon, as soon as i get my keys back, parents took the car away cuz i went to a party and told them i was going to work instead and they found out somehow, so gettin the keys back sunday and will order the rims next week sometime, adn this girl i kno got an 05' civic coupe, so im gonna try to convince her to swap taillights with me cuz she wants to fix up her car so shes gonna start with taillgihts and i wanna get the 04-05 ones, and tint them a lil, and does anybody know if you have to re-do the wiring, or does it jus hook right up lik my tails do now?
thanks
02blackcivic
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
looking good, but it needs wheels for look so nice, and i think if the grill was black, could be look better
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

update.......new pics

under construction blacking headlights........

blacked headlights on, and i got the black grill on with zip ties, i kno ghetto, butu dont see them and it looks perfect and is sturdy, so its ok, now i need to take the bottom grill off and paint it black and put it back on, will happen tommorow.....

let me know what u think............
Old 08-26-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice man, looks ALOT better. Now paint that mesh while your blacking stuff out. Would look sweet like that.
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

yea, thast the next thing, paint the silver mesh black, adn i figured out how to get teh sideskirts on better and to not sag in the middle, so im gonna do that tommoorw, will post updates when i get my rims
Old 08-26-2005
Registered!!

oh yea, and im gonna get a red turn signal instead of a yellow, cuz my interior accents and engine parts are red, got the contrast thing going on
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

anybody else hav any suggestions??
Old 08-27-2005
Registered!!

02hfpcivicsi is an unknown quantity at this point
the headlights and black grille look good
Old 08-27-2005
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=blouisgod]drop>rims>kit

More like Rims>Kit>Drop

Cuz if you drop it then put a kit on, it might scrape, so then you would be screwed. So drop it after you get your rims and body kit.
Old 08-28-2005
Registered!!

ok, yea, rims are coming soon, very soon, will post when come, adn lowering, il puit my side skirts back on, i got brackets to put them on now so they wont sag, and youll see how low each side is to the ground on my driveway, its lik a cm from the ground, so il hav to park someway on a slant or something, so im not quite sure if im gonna drop it, maybe, maybe not
Old 08-29-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
dude!! our cars are gonna match!
my black sedan's interior is painted red, and im gonna have the Xenon kit and rims for spring[im poor currently-donations accepted jk]
oh and my headlights are blacked out[but slightly diff from yours]
Kit looks good!!
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

^^^thanks
Old 08-29-2005
Registered!!

dxray is an unknown quantity at this point
Great Start!