General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

One PO"d Dragon, hurt my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazydragon is an unknown quantity at this point
One PO"d Dragon

ok, I was driveing home, from my dads house, on the interstate. I was following a suv, going about 75 or so, then the trouble hit. Somehow, a peice of wood ended up in the road, well the suv cleared it with no problem, but when they went over it, it got kicked up a little, I was just a little too close and ran right into it. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] It wasn't their fault, but I was still cussing like a sailor (starting to sound like my grandfather). After I got home and inspeted my bumber, I was really PO'd[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] No real bad damage, it didn't crack or break, and it scratched it all to hella. I'll post a pic once daylight hit's, but it's pretty bad.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]

well atleast this will further motavat me to get that custom paint job I want, and might pick up a body kit while I'm at it, but it still pisses me off.

[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

SilverCivic2K1 is an unknown quantity at this point
d@mn dude that sux[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG] I hit a tire-thread that flew off an 18-wheeler. It took off some of the paint on the fromt bumper.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] I wasn't too madd because I will eventually buy a kit.
Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

xryder is an unknown quantity at this point
Crazy, atleast there's no major damage
Old 11-12-2001
Registered!!

SOHCScreamer is an unknown quantity at this point
i feel your pain bro. i dont know if you or anyone else remebers my post about the sheet of plywood going through my hood. sucks to know that it wasnt the other person's fault. but hey, you can always get better stuff for your car now.
btw: my car is still no fixed. i'm deciding on a bodykit.