Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need Advice...Should I raise it back up?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Exclamation Need Advice...Should I raise it back up?

I'm gonna be puttin my Civic up for sale in September but before that I have a few things to do to it first.

One thing I'm considering is putting the OEM coils back in and taking out the Neuspeed Sports I have in there now.

The front struts are '04's as I got them from Honda for free for all the crap I went through with all the other sets I had. The rears are original.

I'm a little worried about how they'll react at full height after being beaten on from a 1.75" drop but I think it might help sell the car if it's on OEM coils.

this of course means an allignment as well.

what do you think?
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
well i am getting rid of my car and i just put back my stock springs and the car rides pretty good.

what are you going to get?
Old 08-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by exturbo6
well i am getting rid of my car and i just put back my stock springs and the car rides pretty good.

what are you going to get?
92-95 hatch or coupe and a bike.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
o i c. thats cool. how come if you dont mind me asking?
Old 08-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by exturbo6
o i c. thats cool. how come if you dont mind me asking?
tired of it I guess. I've had it built all up once before and then parted it out...then I sorta stated again and just couldn't get into it. I used to ride motoX and always wanted to try sport bikes....now that one of my good friends has been riding for a couple of years I have someone to ride with...dunno, just want a change. the older civic is for rain/snow.
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest you to go for stock height, much easier to sell and you'll get more money from parting out also
Old 08-16-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
yeah put up the car before you sell it. I would do it because modified cars are considered unreliable so if the suspension has been modified, potential buyers will consider that and not want to purchase it, or might not like the way a lowered car drives.
Old 08-16-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
I would return it to stock...good choices for your new rides!!! I wanted a bike for a while, cant afford one right now!!
Old 08-16-2005
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
back to stock. you will have a much bigger customer base than with a powered car.
Old 08-16-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by djmota
back to stock. you will have a much bigger customer base than with a powered car.
so you saying I should pull the motor out and put the hamster back in?

j/k
Old 08-16-2005
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
lol that was funny^^ i was like wtf does that mean "powered car" then i realized he meant lowered. lol. i thought you could get more money for a modified car? because so many people are modding now that they look for cars dropped with rims. i dont think im gonna bring my car back to stock when i sell it unless you guys really think you can get more money after parting it out.
Old 08-16-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
you can def get more for a non lowered car. can then you are able to sell it to ANYONE. when the car is modded you only have a normally teenagers and people in their young to mid 20s. lowers the amount of people you can sell to. so you will take anything you can get for it.
Old 08-16-2005
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
LOWERED . at least the l and p key are close together.